Game, set and match for Javie Pascual Llorente

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Salvador Souto, Mar 9, 2003.

  1. Extraodinary exhibition today from Javier Pascual (Kelme) at Vuelta a Murcia.

    When all the people was giving Jan Hruska as the chrono and general standig the Kelme guy was able
    to beat by 2 seconds to Lance Armstrong, winning the stage and letting himself the luxury of rising
    his arms while he was crossing the arrival line, and winning the overall classification.

    It's nice to see Armstrong fighting at this time of the season, but for the moment it's time for
    other riders, like Javier Pascual, after a dark last season.

    I hope Kelme can win many more races. This season Botero and Aitor left the team but it seams Kelme
    always overcome those problems and goes on giving wonderful shows.

    Salva

    http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/temporadaciclista

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, "Salvador Souto S├ínchez" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Extraodinary exhibition today from Javier Pascual (Kelme) at Vuelta a Murcia.
    >
    > When all the people was giving Jan Hruska as the chrono and general standig the Kelme guy was able
    > to beat by 2 seconds to Lance Armstrong, winning the stage and letting himself the luxury of
    > rising his arms while he was crossing the arrival line, and winning the overall classification.
    >
    > It's nice to see Armstrong fighting at this time of the season, but for the moment it's time for
    > other riders, like Javier Pascual, after a dark last season.
    >
    > I hope Kelme can win many more races. This season Botero and Aitor left the team but it seams
    > Kelme always overcome those problems and goes on giving wonderful shows.
    >
    > Salva
    >
    > http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/temporadaciclista

    Did Zabel abandon? I didn't see his name in the final results.