General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Garnishes - PING: Michael

Started by Melba's Jammin' · · Last activity · 24 posts · 631 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 March 2006
Last activity
20 March 2006
Original author
Melba's Jammin'
Posts
24
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
631
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–24 of 24
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Melba's Jammin said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Michael \'Dog3\' Lonergan said:

    Mr Libido Incognito <[email hidden]> hitched up their panties and posted
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    How do you feel about coulees? Say raspberry or strawberry squirted in
    zig- zag pattern over a blond brownie or coffee cake?

    To me it's a garnish but I love coulees. I use squirt bottles for it.

    Michael < loves strawberry coulee

    Coulis. Do you cook it or just puree fruit? Strain seeds? Thicken it?
    (A coulee is something else entirely. "-)

    Coulee means flowing, doesn't it? So why the little smirk? "-)
    What am I missing?

  2. Margaret Suran <[email hidden]> hitched up their panties
    and posted news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Melba's Jammin said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,

    Michael \'Dog3\' Lonergan said:

    Mr Libido Incognito <[email hidden]> hitched up their panties and posted
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    >How do you feel about coulees? Say raspberry or strawberry squirted in
    >zig- zag pattern over a blond brownie or coffee cake?
    >

    To me it's a garnish but I love coulees. I use squirt bottles for it.

    Michael < loves strawberry coulee

    Coulis. Do you cook it or just puree fruit? Strain seeds? Thicken it?
    (A coulee is something else entirely. "-)

    Coulee means flowing, doesn't it? So why the little smirk? "-)
    What am I missing?

    I did my usual typo 😉

    Michael

    --
    "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she
    served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been
    found."

    --Calvin Trillin

  3. Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 19 Mar 2006 in rec.food.cooking

    Quoted message said:

    I did my usual typo 😉

    Michael

    --
    "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years
    she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has
    never been found."

    --Calvin Trillin

    Actually It was my spelling mistake.

    --
    -Alan

  4. Mr Libido Incognito <[email hidden]> hitched up their panties and posted
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote on 19 Mar 2006 in rec.food.cooking

    Quoted message said:

    I did my usual typo 😉

    Michael

    --
    "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years
    she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has
    never been found."

    --Calvin Trillin

    Actually It was my spelling mistake.

    Actually I figured it was just me 😉

    Michael

    --
    "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she
    served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been
    found."

    --Calvin Trillin

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.