I sent a quick email to the renegade ppl asking about the orange bud
price and getting diff. cranks on a track monster. This is the email I
got back:
The way we now sell the devil uni's with the base price of $395.00, you
can pick any parts from the blueberry, white widow, devil, or gold
edition, orange bud and Dan Heaton. For a orange bud as show on the
Koxx-one site the price is below, and what parts you have upgraded.
This will be on our web-site next week.
135 cranks ( upgrade from issi crank) + $40.00, butterfly pedal (
upgrade for devil pedal) +$60.00, orange bud frame ( upgrade from
black devil frame) +30, and orange bud seat
(upgrade from red/balck devil seat)+10.00. So the price is $395.00 plus
$140.00 in upgrades so the price is $535.00
If you went with all standard devil parts you could get a orange bud at
a lower price. A orange bud with standard parts would be; base price
$395.00 (orange bud frame up grade $30.00, orange bud seat upgrade
$10.00) so it would be $435.00.
For the track monster you can get it white/without the brake, and
select any rim color. Our web site price is with the brake.
You can always pick the crank length at no extra charge on any
unicycle. We do not have the road monster at this time, maybe in a few
months, when we get our next order in.
thanks tom renegade
Just thought I'd share this with 'yall since the orange bud is such a
cool uni. I've been considering getting a 24 and I'm also wondering if
anyone thinks the road monster would be a good choice for me. I've also
looked at the Track monster and the KH 24 (Who's got a price from AE
bIKES?)
edit: WOAH! Only 40 bucks more for the street cranks but 60 bucks more
for the butterfluys
--
onewheelinwierdo
Leftover parts are proof you made it better!
monkeyman said:Dude, don't make fun of him. He might read this, find us, and then run
us over with his hardcore minivan.
Quoted message said:<>Unicycle For Christ<><
------------------------------------------------------------------------
onewheelinwierdo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13514
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/57706