Mr_Kingkillaha said:I've had the STP1 for 3 days now, so far so good. I found a set of 6 stairs followed by 6 more about 8' away. I hopped down the first set, and just rode down the second (at a fairly quick speed), it felt very good on both.
I haven't ridden trails on it yet, but the bike does feel very solid for being so lightwieght.
Riding in the "bad gear" (smallest front, smallest rear) the chain is too loose to stay on. That kindof sucks, but they say not to use that gear anyway (i do when offroad).
The seatpost has the ability to go really high for riding a long distance to your choice destination. Then QR the s.o.b. down low for trick riding.That is all the info i have for right now. After riding trails and Mt. climbing/DH i will follow up.
good to hear you got it. STP1 is the top of the line w/ the d. brakes/ better shock, ect... Congrats!!!