girl power

AngelsBaby

Guest
A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
health & beauty.

www.girlpowerforum.com

"AngelsBaby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
> jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
> health & beauty.
>
> www.girlpowerforum.com

The women I know are already all too aware of their power. This even
includes my cat.

AngelsBaby wrote:
> A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
> jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
> health & beauty.
>
> www.girlpowerforum.com

as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my hair or how
to get a streak free shine when I clean.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com

The Bubbo wrote:
> AngelsBaby wrote:
>> A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia
>> to jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household
>> cleaning and health & beauty.
>>
>> www.girlpowerforum.com
>>

> as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my
> hair or how to get a streak free shine when I clean.

Gotta love it when grown women are referred to as "girls", too.

Jill

> The Bubbo wrote:
>> AngelsBaby wrote:
>>> A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia
>>> to jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household
>>> cleaning and health & beauty.
>>>
>>> www.girlpowerforum.com
>>>

>> as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my
>> hair or how to get a streak free shine when I clean.

> Gotta love it when grown women are referred to as "girls", too.
>
> Jill

What's worse is when some guy calls his wife his "ole lady" when she is
one - :))
Dee Dee

On 17 Apr 2006 07:44:46 -0700, AngelsBaby wrote:

> A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
> jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
> health & beauty.

A group for Stepford Housewives.

-sw

> The Bubbo wrote:
>> AngelsBaby wrote:
>>> A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia
>>> to jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household
>>> cleaning and health & beauty.
>>>
>>> www.girlpowerforum.com
>>>

>> as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my
>> hair or how to get a streak free shine when I clean.

> Gotta love it when grown women are referred to as "girls", too.
>
> Jill

Well....it's one of those words that should (for the most part) only be used
by women amongst themselves. Like the "N" word among black people.

Doug Kanter wrote:

> The women I know are already all too aware of their power. This even
> includes my cat.

Damn straight...Half the money and all the *****. It isn't brain
surgery, lol.

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:02:44 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>AngelsBaby wrote:
>> A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
>> jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
>> health & beauty.
>>
>> www.girlpowerforum.com
>>

>as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my hair or how
>to get a streak free shine when I clean.

Ooh, and how to fix a drink for my MAN.

serene

Serene wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:02:44 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>AngelsBaby wrote:
>>
>>>A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
>>>jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
>>>health & beauty.
>>>
>>>www.girlpowerforum.com
>>>

>>as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my hair or how
>>to get a streak free shine when I clean.

> Ooh, and how to fix a drink for my MAN.
>
> serene

that site was so pink and blinkie it made me want to puke.

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.cmayes.net/blog/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

Adam Bowman wrote:
>I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
> then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
> wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
> messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
> your intention?
>
> That type of argument is like
>
> "Bob shot someone"
>
> "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:22:43 GMT, sarah bennett
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Serene wrote:
>> On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:02:44 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>>as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my hair or how
>>>to get a streak free shine when I clean.

>> Ooh, and how to fix a drink for my MAN.
>>
>> serene

>that site was so pink and blinkie it made me want to puke.

Oh, you *clicked* the *link*? :)

serene

AngelsBaby wrote:

> >>as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my hair

or how
> >>to get a streak free shine when I clean. >

> > Ooh, and how to fix a drink for my MAN.> >
> > serene

> that site was so pink and blinkie it made me want to puke.> -- >
> saerah

I think this must be what you two mean would be the real woman:
http://i3.tinypic.com/vx2cmh.jpg (ha --I've been saving it, I had to do it
:)
--
Lefty

Life is for learning
The worst I ever had was wonderful

Lefty wrote:

> or how
>> >
>> > Ooh, and how to fix a drink for my MAN.> >
>> > serene

>> that site was so pink and blinkie it made me want to puke.> -- >
>> saerah

> I think this must be what you two mean would be the real woman:
> http://i3.tinypic.com/vx2cmh.jpg (ha --I've been saving it, I had to do it
> :)

when I grow up, I want to be just like her!