girl power

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by AngelsBaby, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. AngelsBaby

    AngelsBaby Guest

    A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
    jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
    health & beauty.

    www.girlpowerforum.com

    Tags:

  2. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "AngelsBaby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
    > jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
    > health & beauty.
    >
    > www.girlpowerforum.com

    The women I know are already all too aware of their power. This even
    includes my cat.

  3. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    AngelsBaby wrote:
    > A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
    > jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
    > health & beauty.
    >
    > www.girlpowerforum.com

    as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my hair or how
    to get a streak free shine when I clean.

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com

  4. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    The Bubbo wrote:
    > AngelsBaby wrote:
    >> A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia
    >> to jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household
    >> cleaning and health & beauty.
    >>
    >> www.girlpowerforum.com
    >>

    > as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my
    > hair or how to get a streak free shine when I clean.

    Gotta love it when grown women are referred to as "girls", too.

    Jill

  5. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    > The Bubbo wrote:
    >> AngelsBaby wrote:
    >>> A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia
    >>> to jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household
    >>> cleaning and health & beauty.
    >>>
    >>> www.girlpowerforum.com
    >>>

    >> as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my
    >> hair or how to get a streak free shine when I clean.

    > Gotta love it when grown women are referred to as "girls", too.
    >
    > Jill

    What's worse is when some guy calls his wife his "ole lady" when she is
    one - :))
    Dee Dee

  6. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On 17 Apr 2006 07:44:46 -0700, AngelsBaby wrote:

    > A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
    > jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
    > health & beauty.

    A group for Stepford Housewives.

    -sw

  7. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    > The Bubbo wrote:
    >> AngelsBaby wrote:
    >>> A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia
    >>> to jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household
    >>> cleaning and health & beauty.
    >>>
    >>> www.girlpowerforum.com
    >>>

    >> as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my
    >> hair or how to get a streak free shine when I clean.

    > Gotta love it when grown women are referred to as "girls", too.
    >
    > Jill

    Well....it's one of those words that should (for the most part) only be used
    by women amongst themselves. Like the "N" word among black people.

  8. Goomba38

    Goomba38 Guest

    Doug Kanter wrote:

    > The women I know are already all too aware of their power. This even
    > includes my cat.

    Damn straight...Half the money and all the pussy. It isn't brain
    surgery, lol.

  9. Serene

    Serene Guest

    On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:02:44 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >AngelsBaby wrote:
    >> A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
    >> jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
    >> health & beauty.
    >>
    >> www.girlpowerforum.com
    >>

    >as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my hair or how
    >to get a streak free shine when I clean.

    Ooh, and how to fix a drink for my MAN.

    serene

  10. Serene wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:02:44 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>AngelsBaby wrote:
    >>
    >>>A forum created specifically for women. Discussions vary from trivia to
    >>>jokes, relationships, pregnancy and children, to household cleaning and
    >>>health & beauty.
    >>>
    >>>www.girlpowerforum.com
    >>>

    >>as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my hair or how
    >>to get a streak free shine when I clean.

    > Ooh, and how to fix a drink for my MAN.
    >
    > serene

    that site was so pink and blinkie it made me want to puke.

    --

    saerah

    http://anisaerah.cmayes.net/blog/

    email:
    anisaerah at s b c global.net

    Adam Bowman wrote:
    >I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
    > then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
    > wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
    > messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
    > your intention?
    >
    > That type of argument is like
    >
    > "Bob shot someone"
    >
    > "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

  11. Serene

    Serene Guest

    On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:22:43 GMT, sarah bennett
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Serene wrote:
    >> On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:02:44 GMT, The Bubbo <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:

    >>>as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my hair or how
    >>>to get a streak free shine when I clean.

    >> Ooh, and how to fix a drink for my MAN.
    >>
    >> serene

    >that site was so pink and blinkie it made me want to puke.

    Oh, you *clicked* the *link*? :)

    serene

  12. Lefty

    Lefty Guest

    AngelsBaby wrote:

    > >>as a woman, that's EXACTLY what I need, more tips on how to do my hair

    or how
    > >>to get a streak free shine when I clean. >

    > > Ooh, and how to fix a drink for my MAN.> >
    > > serene

    > that site was so pink and blinkie it made me want to puke.> -- >
    > saerah

    I think this must be what you two mean would be the real woman:
    http://i3.tinypic.com/vx2cmh.jpg (ha --I've been saving it, I had to do it
    :)
    --
    Lefty

    Life is for learning
    The worst I ever had was wonderful

  13. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    Lefty wrote:

    > or how
    >> >
    >> > Ooh, and how to fix a drink for my MAN.> >
    >> > serene

    >> that site was so pink and blinkie it made me want to puke.> -- >
    >> saerah

    > I think this must be what you two mean would be the real woman:
    > http://i3.tinypic.com/vx2cmh.jpg (ha --I've been saving it, I had to do it
    > :)

    when I grow up, I want to be just like her!