Girls at SMD gone wild!!! OFF TOPIC and no spoof either

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Joel M . Eichen, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. >Subject: Re: Here you go Dr. Steve (Amalgam Study)
    >From: "carabelli" [email protected]
    >Date: 11/15/2003 4:53 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> ...................
    >

    >> >BTW, I am anxiously awaiting your analysis of the article
    >>
    >> It is self explanatory,.......................
    >
    >OK, what was the null hypothesis in this paper?
    >
    >carabelli

    There was none.

    Now, leave me alone, I am busy playing with myself *;*

    Jan

    Jan
    --
    Joel M. Eichen, . Philadelphia PA

    DISCLAIMER FOLLOWS:

    *********

    Dental health-related material is provided for information purposes only and does not necessarily
    represent endorsement by or an official position of the SciMedDentistry gang or any other official
    agency either actual or fictitious or Steve Mancuso.

    Advice on the treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation
    with a dentist who has examined that patient or is familiar with that patient's dental history.

    STANDARD DISCLAIMER