rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Girlz That Grind

Started by jagur · · Last activity · 10 posts · 340 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
3 August 2005
Last activity
4 August 2005
Original author
jagur
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
340
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. when is this DVD coming out?

    its been a long time since ive heard any thing.

    --
    jagur - Random Unicyclist

    smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    -forget_your_life-
    --------------------------------------
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jagur's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/502
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42350

  2. They don't actually grind, do they? More like freestyle? :/

    --
    DustinMichels - What could possibly go wrong?

    -Clink! Screw! Bend! Inflate! Alter Saddle!-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42350

  3. They have a gallery with a bunch of photos of some of them grinding,
    from my memory, anyway. So, yeah, some of them can grind.

    What is happening with that DVD?

    --
    hecklar - Street Rider (Level 4)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42350

  4. Did someone say girls? I heard someone say girls.

    Well i'm single and recently cheated on by a girl I went out with for
    three years, that atleast deserves a pitty date dosn't it?

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: 140177224_l.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/344993|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    cyberpunk - Become one with the Debian

    The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

    "Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42350

  5. *laff*

    I wish I had not looked now

    --
    DigitalDave - Ðîgï†å||¥ ËñhÂÑ€èÐ

    'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
    (http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
    '20,124 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8399731)
    my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
    that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche
    1899
    if it's popular, then what's it got to do with us? - mens room wall
    'my gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/digitaldave)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42350

  6. You know when you're a kid and you intentionally blow to shoot milk from
    your mouth up and out your nose? Well, as an adult, although
    accidentally, i am reliving my childhood. [monitor... dripping milk]

    Someone please trash this thread now.

    --
    hecklar - Street Rider (Level 4)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42350

  7. cyberpunk said:

    * that atleast deserves a pitty date dosn't it? *


    Here's a whole bunch of pitty dates.

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: dates.gif |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/345001|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    JJuggle - Meet the new boss...

    Raphael Lasar
    Matawan, NJ

    I wish that I was born a thousand years ago
    I wish that I'd sail the darkened seas on a great big clipper ship
    Going from this land here to that in a sailor's suit and cap
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42350

  8. JJuggle said:

    *Here's a whole bunch of pitty dates. *

    Thats not the kind of dates I was reffering too.

    --
    cyberpunk - Become one with the Debian

    The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

    "Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42350

  9. cyberpunk said:

    *Thats not the kind of dates I was reffering too. *


    Surely then, these would be well qualified as pitty dates.

    +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Attachment filename: pits.gif |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/345114|
    +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    --
    JJuggle - Meet the new boss...

    Raphael Lasar
    Matawan, NJ

    I wish that I was born a thousand years ago
    I wish that I'd sail the darkened seas on a great big clipper ship
    Going from this land here to that in a sailor's suit and cap
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42350

  10. I call bottom left.

    --
    cyberpunk - Become one with the Debian

    The following is the fault of a random google search and catboy.

    "Baby Laughs : The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood"

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/42350

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.