Hi all
Silly old me. I'd expected today's showing of the Giro to be on at
23:00 as was the case last night and the previous day.
However, it's now 14:55 and the show is on live. The programme began
at 14:30, BTW.
James
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hi all
Silly old me. I'd expected today's showing of the Giro to be on at
23:00 as was the case last night and the previous day.
However, it's now 14:55 and the show is on live. The programme began
at 14:30, BTW.
James
James Hodson said:Hi all
Silly old me. I'd expected today's showing of the Giro to be on at
23:00 as was the case last night and the previous day.However, it's now 14:55 and the show is on live. The programme began
at 14:30, BTW.
Not at work?
Simonb said:Quoted message said:However, it's now 14:55 and the show is on live. The programme began
at 14:30, BTW.Not at work?
Erm ... not today. Nor for quite a while, Simon.
Head injury, nervous breakdown, severe sleep probs, seek-attention
suicide attempt (failed, obviously) ... and there's more (probably)
So, no, not at work.
Anyway, FWIW, I'm feeling quite lively and OK at the mo.
James
James Hodson said:Erm ... not today. Nor for quite a while, Simon.
[SNIP]
Whoops. FreeAgent's "Post Follow Up Message" and its "Post Reply Via
Email" are only two icons apart.
Damage & done, etc.
James
James Hodson said:Anyway, FWIW, I'm feeling quite lively and OK at the mo.
Enjoy the race then. No doubt Mazzoleni will be caught before he gets to the
top of Corno alle Scale (I'm following it on cyclingnews.com).
Quoted message said:Whoops. FreeAgent's "Post Follow Up Message" and its "Post Reply Via
Email" are only two icons apart.Damage & done, etc.
James
No damage done that I can see.
Cheers, helen s
--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
to get correct one remove fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$
--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched off--
"Simonb" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:James Hodson said:Anyway, FWIW, I'm feeling quite lively and OK at the mo.
Enjoy the race then. No doubt Mazzoleni will be caught before he gets to the
top of Corno alle Scale (I'm following it on cyclingnews.com).
Is that Fabrizio?
James Hodson said:Damage & done, etc.
No damage. Probably more of it about than you realise.
--
Keith Willoughby http://flat222.org/keith/
Fair and Balanced -
http://blugg.com/stuff/foxs_view_of_the_bbc_player.htm
Keith Willoughby said:Quoted message said:Damage & done, etc.
No damage. Probably more of it about than you realise.
Was talking about personal info. rather than NG silly talk.
James
James Hodson said:Keith Willoughby said:Quoted message said:Damage & done, etc.
No damage. Probably more of it about than you realise.
Was talking about personal info. rather than NG silly talk.
So was I. 🙂
--
Keith Willoughby http://flat222.org/keith/
"You've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it."
James Hodson <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:36:51 +0100, Keith Willoughby
<[email hidden]> wrote:
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:No damage. Probably more of it about than you realise.
Was talking about personal info. rather than NG silly talk.
I'm sure no-one here objects to the use of the bandwidth.
--
Dave...
Is it just me, or do you also get frustrated in thinking that the
commentator (Mike Smith ?) is not looking at the same TV screen that
you are ? Given they might be in a small booth near the finish, but I
think for this one he's in the studio.
Eurosport : please add a competent techinical assistant who can point
out the finer points of the peleton.
(was thinking about the Cipo non-leadout crash yesterday).
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.