Giro Pneumo still come with visor?

Bestest Handsander

Guest
Do the Giro Pneumo's still come with the little visor that clips onto the
front. I don't see it listed in any of the specs or on Giro's website.

Thanks!

Bestest Handsander wrote:
> Do the Giro Pneumo's still come with the little visor that clips onto the
> front. I don't see it listed in any of the specs or on Giro's website.
>
> Thanks!

Take a look at:
http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=57879

--
Mark

Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull before

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:25:18 -0700, "Bestest Handsander"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Do the Giro Pneumo's still come with the little visor that clips onto the
>front. I don't see it listed in any of the specs or on Giro's website.
>
>Thanks!

Hi, my 2004 Special Edition model didn't come with a visor. It did
come with the pod, but that is a poor substitute for a visor;-)

Life is Good!
Jeff

"Bestest Handsander" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Do the Giro Pneumo's still come with the little visor that clips onto the
> front. I don't see it listed in any of the specs or on Giro's website.
>
> Thanks!

For those interested... here's Giro's reply to my question:

"Thank you for your inquiry. No I am sorry all the Pneumo's now are just a
road version with no visor and no visor available to fit. Sorry there is no
way to even attach the older visor on to this model any longer. "