rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Gmail-Accounts

Started by souleater12 · · Last activity · 43 posts · 1,030 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
5 September 2004
Last activity
11 September 2004
Original author
souleater12
Posts
43
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,030
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–43 of 43
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Can someone invite me to the party please 🙄

    kennyboy_42 at hotmail dot com

    Cheers,

    Ken

    --
    GizmoDuck - NZUNI

    o-kO

    "Give man dead fish, and he feed himself for lunch, teach man to catch
    fish, and he feed himself for life. Teach man to wheel ride, and he
    make friends everywhere, anywhere, and even have lunch at their
    place."
    Old Chinese saying

    'Cambodia Unicycle Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuv31)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GizmoDuck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/794
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34882

  2. Hello!

    Yes, you are right gerblefranklin, I'm not an unicyclist. In fact, I am
    a road cyclist. But I am not trying to deceive anybody. If that invites
    are just for unicyclist, then ok, I understand it, and thank you all
    anyway.

    Bye!!

    --
    jose
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7835
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34882

  3. jose said:

    *Hello!

    Yes, you are right gerblefranklin, I'm not an unicyclist. In fact, I
    am a road cyclist. But I am not trying to deceive anybody. If that
    invites are just for unicyclist, then ok, I understand it, and thank
    you all anyway.

    Bye!! *

    Hey, if you're a cyclist, then I really don't mind, it's just I would
    like to know a person at least bit before I use one of the few invites
    that I have. If you still need an invite e-mail me at onewheeler (at)
    gmail (dot) com. I really have nothing against you, so I'm sorry if it
    came off as that.

    --
    gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

    Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
    army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown
    out?

    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Trials-Muni

    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful. They will stop at nothing
    to hurt us and our people, and nethier will we"-Dubya
    Vote Kerry. Yeah, they both suck, but Kerry sucks less.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gerblefranklin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4295
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/34882

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.