Gold For Chris Hoy

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Graham, Aug 20, 2004.

  1. Graham

    Graham Guest

    Well done Chris Hoy, it looks as though the Scots are going to have to win all of "Great Britains" medals.

    Graham

    Tags:

  2. JohnB

    JohnB Guest

    > Graham wrote:
    >
    > Well done Chris Hoy, it looks as though the Scots are going to have to
    > win all of "Great Britains" medals.

    He's British :)))

    But Millar is Maltese.

    John B

  3. elyob

    elyob Guest

  4. JohnB

    JohnB Guest

    elyob wrote:

    > "JohnB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >> Graham wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Well done Chris Hoy, it looks as though the Scots are going to have to
    > >> win all of "Great Britains" medals.

    > > He's British :)))
    > >
    > > But Millar is Maltese.

    > Nationality: Scottish

    Nope, Hoy is definitely British when he's winning ;-)

    Millar can be Maltese, Scottish or West Jigrubalia AFAIAC.

    John B

  5. Tumbleweed

    Tumbleweed Guest

    "Graham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    Well done Chris Hoy, it looks as though the Scots are going to have to win
    all of "Great Britains" medals.

    Graham

    Glad I knew the result and wasnt going to watch a recording today...SPOLIER
    in the subj line please

    --
    Tumbleweed

    tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

  6. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

    in message <[email protected]>, JohnB ('[email protected]')
    wrote:

    >> Graham wrote:
    >>
    >> Well done Chris Hoy, it looks as though the Scots are going to have
    >> to win all of "Great Britains" medals.

    > He's British :)))

    I know. We always are when we win. We're only 'Scots' when we lose, or
    alternatively when we're caught doping.

    PS: a certain person looking over my shoulder took extreme umbrage at
    this post...

    ;; when in the shit, the wise man plants courgettes