Gold For Chris Hoy

Graham

Guest
Well done Chris Hoy, it looks as though the Scots are going to have to win all of "Great Britains" medals.

Graham

> Graham wrote:
>
> Well done Chris Hoy, it looks as though the Scots are going to have to
> win all of "Great Britains" medals.

He's British :)))

But Millar is Maltese.

John B

elyob wrote:

> "JohnB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >> Graham wrote:
> >>
> >> Well done Chris Hoy, it looks as though the Scots are going to have to
> >> win all of "Great Britains" medals.

> > He's British :)))
> >
> > But Millar is Maltese.

> Nationality: Scottish

Nope, Hoy is definitely British when he's winning ;-)

Millar can be Maltese, Scottish or West Jigrubalia AFAIAC.

John B

"Graham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
Well done Chris Hoy, it looks as though the Scots are going to have to win
all of "Great Britains" medals.

Graham

Glad I knew the result and wasnt going to watch a recording today...SPOLIER
in the subj line please

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

in message <[email protected]>, JohnB ('[email protected]')
wrote:

>> Graham wrote:
>>
>> Well done Chris Hoy, it looks as though the Scots are going to have
>> to win all of "Great Britains" medals.

> He's British :)))

I know. We always are when we win. We're only 'Scots' when we lose, or
alternatively when we're caught doping.

PS: a certain person looking over my shoulder took extreme umbrage at
this post...

;; when in the ****, the wise man plants courgettes