! Gonna be married soon !

> Andy Chequer wrote:
>
> > Good luck, all the best, hope you get her to the altar before the trip
wears
> > off.
>
> Seconded.
>
> > Andy Chequer, bachelor Shaun RIP
>
> Another one lost...

The word is 'found', fool, heheheh - you'll figure that out yourself one day, maybe, if you're
extremely lucky.

Shaun aRe married.

> Penny S. wrote:
>
> > It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day after day.
>
> Ask Shaun.

We all do it - coffe, beer, water, lemonaide - all chemicals, ya eejits.

> (I can get away with this now that he's away for 10 days :)

Get away with what?

Shaun aRe married.

Corvus Corvax <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark Fowler" <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> > (Apologies for being male and positive about marriage / kids, but I
adore
> > mine)
>
> Chalk up another blissfully married male. Congrats, Rimmer.
>
> CC

Cheers CC! We're having the most wonderful marriage so far, and both know that it's gonna just keep
getting better - we're under no illusions about what lays ahead of us.

',;~}~

Shaun aRe married.

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> > Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear
> > from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.
> Have
> > fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?
>
> Good luck, all the best, hope you get her to the altar before the trip
wears
> off.

We are the trip Andy, and it just keeps coming up ',;~}~

> Andy Chequer, bachelor Shaun RIP

Well burried, and good riddance, heheheh.......

Shaun aRe maried.

Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear
> > from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.
Have
> > fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?
> >

> > Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
know
> > who you are, bless y'all!
>

> Congratulations, Shaun and Kath.

Thanks, Kathleen.

> Dan and I have been married 19 years, together for 23. The best advice I can offer is to treat
> each other with the same respect and consideration you would give to your oldest and dearest
> friend. Because, with any luck, three or four decades down the line, that's exactly what you will
> be to each other. Of course it's not going to be all wine and roses, but if you can at least
> remain civil when you disagree, if you can avoid saying anything unforgiveable, you're halfway to
> working it out. I am appalled by couples who snap and snipe and bicker publicly. All I can think
> is, "My god, if they'd carry on like in public, what must they be like at home?"
>
> Kathleen

We're great like that - we never argue in public, or in private. We think so *alike, and hate so
much to see each other hurt, it's just never an issue.

Ass soon as we met, we were saying the same things at the same time, finishing each other's
sentences off - just like an old married couple.

Shaun aRe married.

Cinder Girl <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear
> > from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.
> Have
> > fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?
> >

> > Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> > ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
know
> > who you are, bless y'all!
> >

> Single gals the world over cry and tear out hair ;)

I know, I seen um! Heheheheh.......

> Congrats Shuan! Many Happy Years!!

Thanks CG.

> Lets see .... advice. Never mind that "never go to bed angry stuff". All that gets you is angry
> AND sleepy. Sometimes a good nights sleep
makes
> all your problems disappear.

',;~}~

Shaun aRe married.

JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear
> > from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.
Have
> > fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?
> >

> > Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> > ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
know
> > who you are, bless y'all!
>
> Congrats, ya silly little sod.
>
> JD

Thanks Jock, ya gret daft bugger, heheheheh ',;~}~

Shaun aRe married.

spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear
> > from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.
> Have
> > fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?
> >

> > Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> Congrates and good luck Shaun,

Cheers mate ',;~}~

> I can imagine it now, I'm almost tearing up....sniff...sniff....that poor woman....
>
> Steve.

Yeah, come to think of it, she was full of tears several times that
Friday............heheheheh..........

Shaun aRe married!

bloocow <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear
> > from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.
> Have
> > fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?
> >

> > Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> Congratulations on a new phase of life!

Cheers bloocow!

> I'm sure you thought long and hard about it. ;-p

Oh aye! ',;~}~

> bloocow

Shaun aRe married.

supabonbon <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear
> > from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.
Have
> > fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?
> >

> > Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> > ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
know
> > who you are, bless y'all!
>

> Mazel tov!
>
> /s

Cheers verysweetsweet! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Jon Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear
> > from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.
> Have
> > fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?
> >

> > Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> > ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
know
> > who you are, bless y'all!
>

> Congrats, you great tub of inanity.

Cheers kid ',;~}~

> Jon Bond can you tell I'm a bit jetlagged?

No - can you tell I'm very married?

Heheheheh........

Shaun aRe married.

MattB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > > Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
> hear
> > > from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually
am.
> Have
> > > fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too
much
> > > while I'm gone, ok?
> > >

> > > Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > >

> > > Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
> know
> > > who you are, bless y'all!
> >

> > Congratulations, Shaun and Kath. Dan and I have been married 19 years, together for 23. The best
> > advice I can offer is to treat each other with the same respect and consideration you would give
> > to your oldest and dearest friend. Because, with any luck, three or four decades down the line,
> > that's exactly what you will be to each other. Of course it's not going to be all wine and
> > roses, but if you can at least remain civil when you disagree, if you can avoid saying anything
> > unforgiveable, you're halfway to working it out. I am appalled by couples who snap and snipe and
> > bicker publicly. All I can think is, "My god, if they'd carry on like in public, what must they
> > be like at home?"
> >
> > Kathleen
> >

> Yes, congratulations Shaun and Kath! Best wishes to you both for a long
and
> happy union.

Thanks Matt.

> I have to agree with Kathleen. It amazes me how rude some couples can be
> each other. I think that would be a bad sign, and would make me feel
pretty
> bad if I were in such an exchange. I had a girlfriend who behaved like
that
> for a short time once. Very unpleasant. I had to replace her ASAP!

Indeed - very sad.

> My misses and I have only been married about 8 years (annevarsary in 6 days). But we've been
> together for 12 years and I'd absolutely do it all over again. I'd also be a disorganized wreck
> without her, so not only do I want to be her campanion, I NEED her as mine (in may ways of
> course). It's nice being a team.
>
> Matt

It is, isn't it?!?!? ',;~}~

Shaun aRe married.

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:25:43 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear from me, I'll be a
> >married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.
Have
> >fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?
> >

> >Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >

> >',;~}~
> >

> >Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you know who you are,
> >bless y'all!
> >
> Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Cheers preacher! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe married.

CHAZMO <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Hey, Congrats!

Cheers dude!

> Marilyn and I will be married 30 years August 10th.

Hey - congrats yerself!

> We just got back from a three-week trip out to Glacier, tent-camping out of the minivan and
> cycling every day. Best friends -- get it?

I do, and we are.

> If your lady isn't into cycling yet, encourage her to try it. Stick with a small tent -- keeps
> things intimate; less turf to fight over.

We live in a small tent all the time ',;~}~

Shaun aRe married.

> spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
> hear
> > > from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually
am.
> > Have
> > > fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too
much
> > > while I'm gone, ok?
> > >

> > > Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > >

> > Congrates and good luck Shaun,
>
> Cheers mate ',;~}~
>
> > I can imagine it now, I'm almost tearing up....sniff...sniff....that
poor
> > woman....
> >
> > Steve.
>
> Yeah, come to think of it, she was full of tears several times that
> Friday............heheheheh..........
>

> Shaun aRe married!

Hey! Congrats again Shaun, hope everything went well. I remember thinking it was a nice day (for a
white wedding.... ) last Friday. Pics soon please!

Steve.

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> >>advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come off the pill because it makes her
> >>feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!! It's a trick!
> >

> > Heheheheh - cheers! My wife left hers out the suitcase when we set off
for
> > the honeymoon........heheheheh.........oh hell...........
>
> What a coincidence... :)

What, your girl do the same then? ',;~}~

> >>Josh Now we're expecting and I'll never get my Heckler. Anyone wanna buy a convertible?
> >

> > Just sell the baby - duh!
> >

> > Shaun aRe married!
>
> Congratulations!

Cheers Jon.

> Where are the photos?

Still waiting for most of them - will try and put some up somewhere in the next couple of weeks.

> How was the honeymoon?

Fantastic! Will write a full(ish!) WR and HR when I catch up with everyone.

Later Jon.

Shaun aRe, like soooo totally married, heheheheh!

spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > hear
> am.
> > > Have
> much

> > > Congrates and good luck Shaun,
> >
> > Cheers mate ',;~}~
> >
> > > I can imagine it now, I'm almost tearing up....sniff...sniff....that
> poor
> > > woman....
> > >
> > > Steve.
> >
> > Yeah, come to think of it, she was full of tears several times that
> > Friday............heheheheh..........
> >

> > Shaun aRe married!
>
> Hey! Congrats again Shaun,

Hey! Cheers again Steve ',;~}~

> hope everything went well.

Couldn't possibly have gone better thanks!

> I remember thinking it was a nice day (for a white wedding.... ) last Friday.

Yeah - rained a bit in the morning, then cleared up nicely. No real hot sunshine, but that would
have been tough on some of the older guests, so, we were cool with that, so to speak,
heheheh.........

> Pics soon please!

Now worries, soon as I can sort it, but it might be a couple of weeks yet.

Later Steve.

Shaun aRe

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Shaun aRe married!
>
> Heheheh! Welcome "home", SR. Stories to follow, we assume?
>
> Steve

'course! Just let me catch up a bit, and I'll be on it dude! Heheheheh.........

Shaun aRe - still married!

Shaun Rimmer scribbled :
> Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Josh scribbled :
>>> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One note of advice, though, when
>>> your wife tells you she wants to come off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN
>>> TO HER!!! It's a trick!
>>>

>> It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day after day. Next time use
>> a condom or get a vasectromy and quit your *****in.
>>
>> penny
>
> Geeze Penny, you're a real ray of sunshine.
>

> Shaun aRe married!

you just hate it when you hear the word "condom" welcome back, Shaun!!!