you really inspire me Jan Drew
(from how the grinch stole christmas as a mad lib)
How the Jan drew Stole passover
Every Jew Down in Jew-ville Liked passover a lot...
But the Jan drew, Who lived just North of Jew-ville, Did
NOT!
The Jan drew hated passover! The whole passover season! Now,
please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason. It
could be that his bone head wasn't screwed on quite right.
It could be, perhaps, that his undies were too tight. But I
think that the most likely reason of all May have been that
his brain was two sizes too small.
But, Whatever the reason, His bone head or his undies, He
stood there on passover morning, hating the Jews, Staring
down from his cave with a sour, Jan drew-y frown At the nasty-
lighted basement below in their town. For he knew every Jew
down in Jew-ville beneath Was singing now, hanging a candle.
"And they're hanging their unleavened bread!" he snarled
with a sneer. "Tomorrow is passover! It's practically here!"
Then he slithered, with his Jan drew skull nervously
drumming, "I MUST find a way to keep passover from coming!"
For, tomorrow, he knew... (addition by Janna) she typed
nasty postings all the while humming The Jan Drew spouted
and screamed and shouted I don't hate Jew people I told you
that right? don't look at my postings keep those out of
sight. I think that I'm better than anyone here The jan drew
sat glaring and then with a sneer she typed and she typed
calling every Jew names "I must stir the pot to keep up with
these games." In spite of Jan Drew a mindless old goat
passover still came and hearts were afloat The last that I
heard Jan Drew wasn't well the key got lost to her well
padded cell.
"Jan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:20040521203459.09674.00001802@mb-
m02.aol.com...
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Subject: Re: Good Colon Cleansing Program and Enema Bag
From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 21, 2004"
M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t [email hidden] Date:
5/21/2004 6:27 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
<[email hidden]>
"Janna" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:>Just thought some people here may be interested in
>>where to get a
good
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:> enema bag Kit
I think Jan Drew might truly benefit from this.
That's nice of Janna.
She send me a private nasty e-mail, I replied by asking
her not to e-mail
me,
Quoted message said:as all discussion whuld be out in the open.
Them I received this. A pity Janna is one of the dishonest
who uses fake e-mails.
I guess the hate overrules good sense.
Quoted message said:Unable to deliver message to the following address(es)
[email hidden]
Quoted message said:
Quoted message said:Remote host said: 554 delivery error: This user doesn't
have an
account
--- Original message follows. Please do not e-mail me
privately, all discusson should be out in the
open.
Quoted message said:
Thanks,
Jan