Good news for Discovery.

earth_dweller said:
nice try, but as we all know musette is a fervent reader ot thepaceline and the roster on the paceline states that Leipheimer is riding.
If she reads paceline or not is irrelevant. You are clueless about who else she reads. The fact that she is speculating about his appearance is a good indicator that she's seen startlists where his name didn't appear. I guess your just too dumb to consider the obvious and intead you choose to take a quick cheap shot.

Bro Deal said:
You're right. Starbux is a little ambitous. Maybe he should set his sights on 7-11. He'll probably end up riding a ho like you.
Whatever he rides, it'll be better than the thumb up your butt riding that passes as your favorite activity.

saluki said:
Whatever he rides, it'll be better than the thumb up your butt riding that passes as your favorite activity.
Saluki, you really are a ****tarded moron, but how would you know that?

thoughtforfood said:
Saluki, you really are a ****tarded moron, but how would you know that?
Man, the brilliant stuff you come up with. What did you say that those two degrees were in? If you are trading thought for food you must be fighting the dogs for the garbage by now.

saluki said:
If she reads paceline or not is irrelevant. You are clueless about who else she reads. The fact that she is speculating about his appearance is a good indicator that she's seen startlists where his name didn't appear. I guess your just too dumb to consider the obvious and intead you choose to take a quick cheap shot.
Man you are an idiot, and and even worse not funny.

oh and swearing doesn't make you an adult chickie.

saluki said:
Man, the brilliant stuff you come up with. What did you say that those two degrees were in? If you are trading thought for food you must be fighting the dogs for the garbage by now.
Degree 1: Not being a ****ing shitbag like saluki
Degree 2: Knitting angora socks for stupid dogs, need any?

saluki said:
I really am able to put up with most ****ing stupid windbags like you who continue to suck the **** of the Disco myth, but you continually insult people which gets really old consdering how ****ing moronic your opinions are, so go take the little pills you have that help you cope with life, go to sleep, and hopefully you will wake well rested and ready to shitslobber your way through another day of being a complete idiot.

thoughtforfood said:
I really am able to put up with most ****ing stupid windbags like you who continue to suck the **** of the Disco myth, but you continually insult people which gets really old consdering how ****ing moronic your opinions are, so go take the little pills you have that help you cope with life, go to sleep, and hopefully you will wake well rested and ready to shitslobber your way through another day of being a complete idiot.
Word.

thoughtforfood said:
Degree 1: Not being a ****ing shitbag like saluki
Degree 2: Knitting angora socks for stupid dogs, need any?
Gee, shows how wrong I can be. I could have sworn it was:
Degree 1: Sucking turds from your own butt.
Degree 2: Blowing them all over your keyboard in an attempt to sound like an intellectual.

saluki said:
Gee, shows how wrong I can be. I could have sworn it was:
Degree 1: Sucking turds from your own butt.
Degree 2: Blowing them all over your keyboard in an attempt to sound like an intellectual.
I've been wondering about your posting method, Kristin. Case solved.

Bro Deal said:
I've been wondering about your posting method, Kristin. Case solved.
I don't think I could stand the shock if you ever got one right. But I feel safe.

thecyclist said:
Christian Pfannberger and his Elk-Haus team won't be allowed to start the Deutschland tour, because they didn't sign the ethical charter.

This is good news for Danielson and Discovery as it will save them from further embarrassment.
well, Elk-Haus is starting D-tour finally after winning an injunction (cn)