Good qual helmet tubecam suitable for use with PAL DV Camera (UK)

Jon

Guest
Pretty much said it in the title, I wanna buy a good lipstick style tubecam to helmet mount to get
good quality footage into my UK PAL DV camcorder.

Anyone recommend where/what/how much ?

TIA

Jon wrote:
> Pretty much said it in the title, I wanna buy a good lipstick style tubecam to helmet mount to get
> good quality footage into my UK PAL DV camcorder.
>
> Anyone recommend where/what/how much ?
>
> TIA

I don't know about pal, but I just picked up a ntsc "spy cam" off of ebay for $30us. The specs are
the same as a lipstick cams but it just isn't in a lipstick case. I was concerned that the quality
wouldn't be there, but it looks as good as anything I've seen online (not as good as a video you'd
buy though). For a hobbiest you sure can't beat the price. Mine fits into a 1" cube, runs off a 9V
battery, and even has a mic.

I won't have a chance to try it in the daytime for at least a week but I'll try to post some video
when I'm get some. My entire helmet cam setup has cost me just over $200us for the camera, little
cam, and PC capture card.