Great Brisbane Bike Ride

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by LotteBum, Feb 22, 2005.

  1. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    I am organising a team for the Great Brisbane Bike Ride this year. I am organising this purely to save some dollars.

    If any of you guys are interested in doing this ride (visit www.bq.org.au for more info) and want to save $10, let me know. As soon as a team name is established I'll let you know.

    E-mail me ([email protected]) if you're interested at all.

    Lotte

    P.S. I'm now commuting 70km a day... mostly without traffic lights. Lucky me.

    Tags:

  2. Hi LotteBum,

    Count me in.......

    Absent Husband

  3. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    LotteBum wrote:

    > I am organising a team for the Great Brisbane Bike Ride this year. I am
    > organising this purely to save some dollars.
    >
    > If any of you guys are interested in doing this ride (visit
    > 'www.bq.org.au' (http://www.bq.org.au) for more info) and want to save
    > $10, let me know. As soon as a team name is established I'll let you
    > know.
    >
    > E-mail me ([email protected]) if you're interested at all.
    >
    > Lotte
    >
    > P.S. I'm now commuting 70km a day... mostly without traffic lights.
    > Lucky me.
    >
    > --
    > LotteBum

    Good work on the commuting! Hey, I think I'll be in, will confirm later.