Great Brisbane Bike Ride

LotteBum

New Member
Nov 2, 2004
1,138
I am organising a team for the Great Brisbane Bike Ride this year. I am organising this purely to save some dollars.

If any of you guys are interested in doing this ride (visit www.bq.org.au for more info) and want to save $10, let me know. As soon as a team name is established I'll let you know.

E-mail me ([email protected]) if you're interested at all.

Lotte

P.S. I'm now commuting 70km a day... mostly without traffic lights. Lucky me.

LotteBum wrote:

> I am organising a team for the Great Brisbane Bike Ride this year. I am
> organising this purely to save some dollars.
>
> If any of you guys are interested in doing this ride (visit
> 'www.bq.org.au' (http://www.bq.org.au) for more info) and want to save
> $10, let me know. As soon as a team name is established I'll let you
> know.
>
> E-mail me ([email protected]) if you're interested at all.
>
> Lotte
>
> P.S. I'm now commuting 70km a day... mostly without traffic lights.
> Lucky me.
>
> --
> LotteBum

Good work on the commuting! Hey, I think I'll be in, will confirm later.