great deal for all kiwi/aussie women

aliboli

Oct 16, 2005
Hi everyone, I'm a kiwi girl heading off to asia in a few weeks with a non-profit promoting bike use and environmental education (and trying not to be killed by rabid dogs and dust!) Diva have sponsored us, so I've bought back a whole lot of diva cups with me from the states, to give away to kiwis and aussies in exchange for a donation to our cause. Have you guys heard of the Diva Cup? It's a menstrual cup that is great to use when riding (or running or swimming...) cause it doesn't need to be changed as much as tampons do, and doesn't create any waste (one cup lasts for about 7-10 years).
I don't want to sound like a selling agent, but these things are bloody brilliant (I've been using mine for a couple of years now, and it is so good not to have to cart around boxes of tampons when I'm touring!).

Normally they cost around $50 NZ plus postage, but we are asking for a $40NZ minimum donation with no extra postage fees. I've got about thirty left, so please email me if you'd like more info: [email protected]. Check out our website too if you've got time: www.pepyride.org, and for more info about the Diva cup: www.divacup.com
Cheers,
Alice :D