rec.sport.unicycling ยท Public discussion

Guys, finally, it's nearly here!

Started by amanda.gallacher ยท ยท Last activity ยท 15 posts ยท 426 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
12 March 2006
Last activity
13 March 2006
Original author
amanda.gallacher
Posts
15
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
426
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“15 of 15
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey ๐Ÿ™‚

    i dont know if any of you have been paying attention, but there has
    been somewhat of a fuss over 'what is coming!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/m8gsu) Well finally, it is almost here!

    South west uni psychos will soon be releasing 'Uni-T', a video showing
    what UK riders can reali do.

    Now, im a complete computer noob and have no idea how to post pics so i
    will just give you all a link to some 'stills'
    (http://tinyurl.com/znqbq) we've taken from the video ๐Ÿ˜„

    Hopefully you guys will all love it!

    thanks
    amanda, mike, lucas, bish and alick

    edit: btw the stills arent the best stuff :p we dont wanna ruin the
    surprise

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    Fly04066814 - 'Amanda Rules!!'
    fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
    Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
    [email hidden] - add me
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  2. Cant wait to see it...

    Mike

    --
    swarbrim

    ๐Ÿ˜„ add me at [email hidden]

    "I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
    Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
    -- Mike Fule
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  3. i cant either

    --
    lucky_8

    life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  4. ... yey

    --
    dale_dale

    ___________
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  5. "nearly here"? Pfft, wake me when it IS here.

    ๐Ÿ™‚

    --
    forrestunifreak

    *'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*-updated

    For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
    http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  6. forrestunifreak said:

    "nearly here"? Pfft, wake me when it IS here.

    ๐Ÿ™‚

    just warning you :p dont want you to be too shocked when it is here
    haha

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    Fly04066814 - 'Amanda Rules!!'
    fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
    Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
    [email hidden] - add me
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  7. Lets hope its real cool

    --
    Lucas1wheel
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  8. amanda.gallacher said:

    Hey ๐Ÿ™‚

    i dont know if any of you have been paying attention, but there has
    been somewhat of a fuss over what is coming

    sorry, most of the hype for yours was stolen by 'my \"coming soon\"
    thread' (http://tinyurl.com/nkg6n)

    what-ever yours is, im sure mine is much cuter.

    --
    forget_your_life

    dream one dream many....
    *'R.I.P' (http://tinyurl.com/vr86)*
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forget_your_life's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4558
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  9. forget_your_life said:

    what-ever yours is, im sure mine is much cuter.

    :eek: dont lie

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
    Fly04066814 - 'Amanda Rules!!'
    fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
    Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
    [email hidden] - add me
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  10. forget_your_life said:

    sorry, most of the hype for yours was stolen by 'my \"coming soon\"
    thread' (http://tinyurl.com/nkg6n)

    what-ever yours is, im sure mine is much cuter.

    I pretty cute...

    Mike

    --
    swarbrim

    ๐Ÿ˜„ add me at [email hidden]

    "I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
    Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
    -- Mike Fule
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  11. I have an idea of what IT is ๐Ÿ™‚. just an idea though

    --
    chosen

    amanda.gallacher said:

    Jonny is the coolest ever. He owns.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  12. Lucas1wheel said:

    Lets hope its real cool

    Really, I was hoping it would suck horribly. ๐Ÿ™‚

    --
    koebwil

    "I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  13. chosen said:

    I have an idea of what IT is ๐Ÿ™‚. just an idea though

    hush your mouth child...

    Mike

    --
    swarbrim

    ๐Ÿ˜„ add me at [email hidden]

    "I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
    Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
    -- Mike Fule
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  14. swarbrim said:

    hush your mouth child...

    Mike

    [image:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/d41/jonnypeacock/th_StupidPosts.gif]

    --
    chosen

    amanda.gallacher said:

    Jonny is the coolest ever. He owns.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

  15. hahahahahahaha^^^ that would make such a sweet avatar if they were
    allowed to move!

    --
    trials_uni

    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

    monkeyman said:

    Those animals aren't innocent, they're keeping my meat from me


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10953
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47690

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.