GW Bush: Ass Carrot-in-Chief

Wurm

Aug 6, 2004
...but most of us knew that already. Too bad Webb was too much a gentleman to knock this frat-boy puke squarely between the eyes as hard as possible:

Bush DID KNOW that Webb's son was almost killed!
by hcc in VA
Sun Dec 03, 2006 at 05:43:48 PM PST

In this diary, friendlyjaime speculated as to the possibility that perhaps Bush actually knew of Jim Webb's son's close brush with death shortly before their White House meeting. Although we all detest and hold Bush in the greatest contempt, I think such speculation went even beyond the realm of believability for most of us, the thought that this President could be so crude and uncivil as to strut the power of his office and demand that Jim Webb tell him how things were going with his son while in full knowledge that his son had almost died.

More below the fold....
hcc in VA's diary :: ::

Well, tonight I attended a party honoring volunteers in the Hunter Mill District of Fairfax County, VA who had helped - in a very big way - to bring about Webb's upset victory and thus garner control of the Senate. I had the opportunity to chat with Congressman Jim Moran (D-Va 8th district) in private before he publicly addressed the group. I recounted how proud I was of Webb's actions in front of Bush, and recounted the speculation on whether Bush could possibly have known about the incident with Webb's son. He said, without hesitation:

"Not only did Bush know about it, he was specifically briefed on the incident before meeting with Webb, and was cautioned to be extra sensitive in speaking with Webb about his son."

Just to make sure, I said: "Wow, I guess not too many people know about this," and he said: "That's right they don't, but I know it's true, and there are lots of things people don't know about that would surprise them"

So there we are folks. The right wing columnists of the ilk of George Will call Webb a "boor," uncivil, etc., while in reality, it is there hero, George W. Bush, who is now revealed to be the boorest of the boors, the lowest of the lows, the crudest of the crude. I hope he gets his due punishment in hell, or the International Court of Justice in The Hague, whichever comes first.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/12/3/202133/415

Bush has another career outside of politics. He's actually a skilled ventriloquist. He can entertain audiences in clubs and bars by sitting Blair on his knee and saying, "Gottla Geer!" without his lips appearing to move.
Incidentally, Schwarzennegger reinvented himself by disancing himself from Bush and the Iraq War and concentrating on the environment. So, he got re-elected to California.

Wurm said:
...but most of us knew that already. Too bad Webb was too much a gentleman to knock this frat-boy puke squarely between the eyes as hard as possible:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/12/3/202133/415

Clearly, GWB is a sociopath.

So, I take it you think what Chimp did was humorous? I wonder how you'd respond were it your children that were being "joked" about in the same circumstance?

I can't wait until something happens to the Bush brats Jenna & Barb, and someone makes a crack like that to their father or mother.

Yes. the ICJ will sort this out after he leaves office. I look forward to it. Maybe he can get a cell next to Pinocet.