GW Bush: Ass Carrot-in-Chief

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by Wurm, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Wurm

Wurm New Member

...but most of us knew that already. Too bad Webb was too much a gentleman to knock this frat-boy puke squarely between the eyes as hard as possible:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/12/3/202133/415

Tags:

2. Carrera

Carrera New Member

Bush has another career outside of politics. He's actually a skilled ventriloquist. He can entertain audiences in clubs and bars by sitting Blair on his knee and saying, "Gottla Geer!" without his lips appearing to move.
    Incidentally, Schwarzennegger reinvented himself by disancing himself from Bush and the Iraq War and concentrating on the environment. So, he got re-elected to California.

3. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Clearly, GWB is a sociopath.

So, I take it you think what Chimp did was humorous? I wonder how you'd respond were it your children that were being "joked" about in the same circumstance?

I can't wait until something happens to the Bush brats Jenna & Barb, and someone makes a crack like that to their father or mother.

4. davidmc

davidmc New Member

Yes. the ICJ will sort this out after he leaves office. I look forward to it. Maybe he can get a cell next to Pinocet.

5. Wurm

Wurm New Member

6. RedHotIron

RedHotIron New Member

7. Wurm

Wurm New Member

It's one of my favorites, especially as done by Gov't Mule on their "Deepest End" DVD/CD. :)

http://www.mule.net/discography/deepest_end.html

With Conrad Lozano (bass) and David Hildago (guitar & vocal) from Los Lobos sitting in, the Mule tears it up. Best version I've ever heard.