Road Cycling · Public discussion

Happy Birthday America

Started by Davey Crockett · · Last activity · 10 posts · 480 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
4 July 2007
Last activity
6 July 2007
Original author
Davey Crockett
Posts
10
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
480
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–10 of 10
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one
    people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with
    another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and
    equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle
    them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they
    should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
    equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
    Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
    Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted
    among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the
    governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive
    of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish
    it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such
    principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall
    seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
    --
    JT
    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  2. On Jul 4, 8:48 pm, Davey Crockett <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Elaine Chao, Bush's Chinese Secretary of Labor says American workers
    dress sloppily, smell bad, and have crappy attitudes. I guess that is
    why all the jobs are going to China.

    http://www.parade.com/pr_index.html

    I thought I had seen it all, in three score years and ten, but having a
    [censored] say Americans smell bad takes the cake.

    I don't really have a comment to make. I'm just doing this so I'll
    have a tag on your post.

  3. Quoted message said:

    On Jul 4, 8:48 pm, Davey Crockett <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Elaine Chao, Bush's Chinese Secretary of Labor says American workers
    dress sloppily, smell bad, and have crappy attitudes. I guess that is
    why all the jobs are going to China.

    http://www.parade.com/pr_index.html

    I thought I had seen it all, in three score years and ten, but having a
    [censored] say Americans smell bad takes the cake.

    I don't really have a comment to make. I'm just doing this so I'll
    have a tag on your post.


    I have heard that it's all the milk that Westerners drink that makes us
    smell bad to to oriental nose.

    Rather, I think it's all the [censored] that's coming out of America these
    days.

  4. Quoted message said:

    On Jul 4, 8:48 pm, Davey Crockett <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Elaine Chao, Bush's Chinese Secretary of Labor says American workers
    dress sloppily, smell bad, and have crappy attitudes. I guess that is
    why all the jobs are going to China.

    http://www.parade.com/pr_index.html

    I thought I had seen it all, in three score years and ten, but having a
    [censored] say Americans smell bad takes the cake.

    I don't really have a comment to make. I'm just doing this so I'll
    have a tag on your post.


    It takes one to know one

    --
    Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply

  5. Davey Crockett said:

    http://azurservers.com/rbr/happybirthdayamerica.jpg

    And greetings from your Southern neighbour too.....

    http://azurservers.com/rbr/pancho-villao.jpg


    & from a real American
    http://www.iconet.gr/prosopa/pages/English/image_pages/Simon_Bolivar.html

  6. Dan Gregory said:
    Davey Crockett said:

    http://azurservers.com/rbr/happybirthdayamerica.jpg

    And greetings from your Southern neighbour too.....

    http://azurservers.com/rbr/pancho-villao.jpg


    & from a real American
    http://www.iconet.gr/prosopa/pages/English/image_pages/Simon_Bolivar.html

    Yeah, a true liberator

    Not at all like Tipper's little.darling who just got himself busted
    again doing a Ton in a Mobile Pharmacopoeia

    Al's off scaring the daylights out of the Sheeple with his Global
    Warming scam and so is unavailable for comment - or so the spokesman
    said

    http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN0428148420070704?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

    --
    Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply
    -
    I am not fighting for my kingdom and wealth now. I am fighting as an
    ordinary person for my lost freedom, my bruised body and my outraged
    daughters.- Boudicca addresses her army, quoted by Tacitus AD61

  7. Dan Gregory said:
    Davey Crockett said:

    http://azurservers.com/rbr/happybirthdayamerica.jpg

    Quoted message said:

    And greetings from your Southern neighbour too.....

    Quoted message said:

    http://azurservers.com/rbr/pancho-villao.jpg

    & from a real Americanhttp://www.iconet.gr/prosopa/pages/English/image_pages/Simon_Bolivar....

  8. John Forrest Tomlinson said:

    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
    equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
    Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
    Happiness.

    Ahem - that's "purfuit of Happinefs" 🙂

    http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north465.html

    Happy 4th of July,

    Mark J.

  9. On Jul 4, 11:48 am, Davey Crockett <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    --
    Davey
    -
    Elaine Chao, Bush's Chinese Secretary of Labor says American workers
    dress sloppily, smell bad, and have crappy attitudes. I guess that is
    why all the jobs are going to China.

    http://www.parade.com/pr_index.html

    I thought I had seen it all, in three score years and ten, but having a
    [censored] say Americans smell bad takes the cake.

    Elaine Chao, whom I am hardly fond of, immigrated to
    the US at 8 years old and went to high school on
    Long Island, which is more American than any attention-
    seeking royalist holdover colonial will ever appreciate.

  10. "John Forrest Tomlinson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one
    people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with
    another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and
    equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle
    them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they
    should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
    equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
    Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
    Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted
    among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the
    governed, - That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive
    of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish
    it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such
    principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall
    seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

    AND let us remember that without the help of France there probably would
    never have been a United States of America. Family squabbles are always name
    calling insult sessions but in the end we shall always remain friends.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.