Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Hard rubbish alert - Kew

Started by DaveB · · Last activity · 6 posts · 822 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
20 July 2006
Last activity
20 July 2006
Original author
DaveB
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
822
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just spotted lots of hard rubbish out in Kew around Sackville St. Saw a
    few bikes out but given I'm still dealing with my last hard rubbish
    collection I didn't have a close look.

    DaveB

  2. DaveB said:

    Just spotted lots of hard rubbish out in Kew around Sackville St. Saw a
    few bikes out but given I'm still dealing with my last hard rubbish
    collection I didn't have a close look.

    DaveB


    One of my mates is into collecting bikes from the rubbish, follow the link for a look.

    byteblitz.com.aubicycle.htm

  3. DaveB said:

    Just spotted lots of hard rubbish out in Kew around Sackville St. Saw a
    few bikes out but given I'm still dealing with my last hard rubbish
    collection I didn't have a close look.

    DaveB

    Ended last week on this block anyways - there are a few places who missed the deadline though.

  4. gplama said:


    DaveB said:

    Just spotted lots of hard rubbish out in Kew around Sackville St. Saw a
    few bikes out but given I'm still dealing with my last hard rubbish
    collection I didn't have a close look.

    DaveB

    Ended last week on this block anyways - there are a few places who
    missed the deadline though.


    Kew eh..... what was being thrown out? Last years Colnago's , the kids
    first OCR?

  5. Spoken4 said:
    gplama said:


    DaveB said:

    Just spotted lots of hard rubbish out in Kew around Sackville St. Saw a
    few bikes out but given I'm still dealing with my last hard rubbish
    collection I didn't have a close look.

    DaveB

    Ended last week on this block anyways - there are a few places who
    missed the deadline though.


    Kew eh..... what was being thrown out? Last years Colnago's , the kids
    first OCR?

    There's no OCR's in Kew, maybe in Dandenong or Rowville ... 🙂

  6. DaveB said:

    Just spotted lots of hard rubbish out in Kew around Sackville St. Saw a
    few bikes out but given I'm still dealing with my last hard rubbish
    collection I didn't have a close look.

    Noticed a few piles of refuse around the Carson/Findon area, nothing too bikelike tho. 🙁

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.