Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Headphones while riding?

Started by hippy · · Last activity · 43 posts · 2,921 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
30 May 2004
Last activity
25 June 2004
Original author
hippy
Posts
43
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,921
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 41–43 of 43
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In article <[email hidden]>, usenet-
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    Personally, I always wear headphones when I ride and I
    turn it up as loud as I possibly can. So much, in fact,
    that riders passing me can probably hear it with ease.

    The reason I do it is that I'm a bit of a deafie and can't
    hear trucks, let alone cars, until they're right next to
    me and they give me an almighty fright. The sound of cars
    actually freaks me out more than the cars themselves.

    I agree with many - that if I'm going to be mowed down
    from behind, then I'm sure I'd be mowed down regardless of
    whether or not I'm listening to music. And besides, if I'm
    going to die, I might as well die doing something I love,
    and listening to good music.

    That's my 2c worth.

    --


    I ride with my head in a bucket of sand. No law against it.
    --
    Mark Lee

  2. [QUOTE]Originally posted by Mark Lee
    [B]In article <[email hidden]>, usenet-
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I ride with my head in a bucket of sand. No law against it.



    Well aren't you a clever cookie?

  3. [QUOTE]Originally posted by Lotte
    [B]

    Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Mark Lee
    In article <[email hidden]>, usenet-
    [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    I ride with my head in a bucket of sand. No law against it.



    Well aren't you a clever cookie?



    Hey, at least he didnt get engaged to David Copperfield for money to raise his public image LOL 😄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.