Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Hell on Wheels in Brisbane and Perth

Started by David Pascoe · · Last activity · 11 posts · 648 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
1 June 2005
Last activity
2 June 2005
Original author
David Pascoe
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
648
Views / 30 days
9

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just in from the distributors Aztec International:

    We are pleased to advise that we have identified Cinema’s in Brisbane and Perth
    who are keen to screen HELL ON WHEELS in the near future.

    IN BRISBANE Screening from 9 June:

    Schonell Twin Theatres & Pizza Caffe
    Union Road, The University of Queensland,
    ST LUCIA, QLD
    www.schonell.com

    IN PERTH Screenings from 16 June:

    Luna Leederville
    155 Oxford Street,
    Leederville. WA
    www.lunapalace.com.au

    --
    David Pascoe, [email hidden], Western Australia

  2. David Pascoe said:

    Just in from the distributors Aztec International:

    We are pleased to advise that we have identified Cinema’s in Brisbane and Perth
    who are keen to screen HELL ON WHEELS in the near future.

    IN BRISBANE Screening from 9 June:

    Schonell Twin Theatres & Pizza Caffe
    Union Road, The University of Queensland,
    ST LUCIA, QLD
    www.schonell.com

    IN PERTH Screenings from 16 June:

    Luna Leederville
    155 Oxford Street,
    Leederville. WA
    www.lunapalace.com.au

    --
    David Pascoe, [email hidden], Western Australia


    cheers David,

    I will be there with bells on!

  3. "David Pascoe" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Just in from the distributors Aztec International:

    We are pleased to advise that we have identified Cinema's in Brisbane and
    Perth
    who are keen to screen HELL ON WHEELS in the near future.

    IN BRISBANE Screening from 9 June:

    Schonell Twin Theatres & Pizza Caffe
    Union Road, The University of Queensland,
    ST LUCIA, QLD
    www.schonell.com

    Thanks for that. Of course it was always going to happen as soon as I
    ordered it on DVD!!

    Adam

  4. byron27 said:

    I will be there with bells on!

    I thought about turning up in full riding kit, minus helmet.

    --
    bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo

  5. David Pascoe said:

    Just in from the distributors Aztec International:

    We are pleased to advise that we have identified Cinema’s in Brisbane and Perth
    who are keen to screen HELL ON WHEELS in the near future.

    IN BRISBANE Screening from 9 June:

    Schonell Twin Theatres & Pizza Caffe
    Union Road, The University of Queensland,
    ST LUCIA, QLD
    www.schonell.com

    IN PERTH Screenings from 16 June:

    Luna Leederville
    155 Oxford Street,
    Leederville. WA
    www.lunapalace.com.au

    --
    David Pascoe, [email hidden], Western Australia


    You'll love it. I saw it last week in Melbourne. It really captures the spirit of the Tour and the efforts of an old stagehorse like Zabel.

  6. *doing funky little dance* Yahoo!! Yippee!!

    Absent Husband (BLART film trip??)

  7. Michael Warner said:


    byron27 said:

    I will be there with bells on!

    I thought about turning up in full riding kit, minus helmet.

    --
    bpo gallery at http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo

    I so hope you mean in Perth...

    Tam

  8. David Pascoe said:


    Just in from the distributors Aztec International:

    We are pleased to advise that we have identified Cinema?s in Brisbane and Perth
    who are keen to screen HELL ON WHEELS in the near future.

    IN BRISBANE Screening from 9 June:

    Schonell Twin Theatres & Pizza Caffe
    Union Road, The University of Queensland,
    ST LUCIA, QLD
    www.schonell.com


    <snip>

    So, who's coming to my place, then?

    Tam

  9. quote='Michael Warner'On Wed said:

    I will be there with bells on!

    I thought about turning up in full riding kit, minus helmet.

    --
    bpo gallery at www4.tpgi.com.aubpo[/QUOTE]

    Are cycling films going the way of Starwars film where people turn up in costume? At least there is a choice of Starwars characters which require ID hiding masks? What can you do to disguise the identity of a fat [censored] in lycra?

    Steve(no lycra for me in theatres)A

  10. Quoted message said:

    So, who's coming to my place, then?

    I think we should organise something.....

  11. LotteBum said:


    Quoted message said:

    So, who's coming to my place, then?

    I think we should organise something.....

    I'm not available on the 9th, off "somewhere" for a recon.

    Tam

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.