hello punk and funk people, I am newbie in this group. hope, I will be
part of you.
Thanks.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
hello punk and funk people, I am newbie in this group. hope, I will be
part of you.
Thanks.
nokhra said:hello punk and funk people, I am newbie in this group. hope, I will be
part of you.Thanks.
We as well, hope that you will be part of us.
Welcome to the forums.
--
Harley
Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can [censored] a hole
through a rock.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11821
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67861
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
Harley said:We as well, hope that you will be part of us.
Welcome to the forums.
dont you mean, welcome to the machine?
you can check out any time you like, but you may never leave
*solo*
--
unibikeling
me: i get injured easily... lol
MuniAddict: well the more risk you take the more you can get hurted
I'm playing mind games, and currently the score is 7-3
------------------------------------------------------------------------
unibikeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14752
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67861
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
Welcome! , did you bring any beer to the party by chance?
--
thejdw
I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 said:A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage 🙂
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<
------------------------------------------------------------------------
thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67861
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
"dont you mean, welcome to the machine?"
Yes. I stand corrected.
"did you bring any beer to the party by chance?"
Another good question.
--
Harley
Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can [censored] a hole
through a rock.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11821
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67861
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
welcome!
hopefully you'll feel right at home here- feel free to use the search
function or ask if there's anything you need.
i think i left some jaffa cakes on the title bar which you're quite
welcome to, i'm pretty sure they're in date.
have you many other riders where you come from?
--
epistolize
affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow freely😎
organise my th🙄ughts into lines
😄 and WORK "I lli T!
eratepeoplegetthefulleffectofalphabetsoup?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67861
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
Hi all, I'm new too. I may not post a lot though as it seems like almost
every question I would have is already answered here and there. Anyway,
my cat is trying to dance on the keyboard so that's all I have to say.
--
Nimbusnut
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nimbusnut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16642
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67861
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
Nimbusnut said:Anyway, my cat is trying to dance on the keyboard so that's all I have
to say.
but, isnt that what talking really is? cats dancing on keyboards?
--
unibikeling
me: i get injured easily... lol
MuniAddict: well the more risk you take the more you can get hurted
I'm playing mind games, and currently the score is 7-3
------------------------------------------------------------------------
unibikeling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14752
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67861
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
Welcome to the forums!
Hazmat should be around here soon. 😄
--
CoreTechs
Quoted message said:<> UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST<><
In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti
Mikefule said:As an alternative hypothesis of equal validity, God did not design us to
ride unicycles.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
CoreTechs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15629
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67861
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
CoreTechs said:Welcome to the forums!
Hazmat should be around here soon. 😄
Hazmat, you have to sig that 😄
and Haeri Mae guys!
--
ridingwithscissors
*o* unicycle for earth *o*
habbywall said:ridingwithscissors is officially dumb.
vanpaun said:evil spelling nazi
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ridingwithscissors's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15922
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67861
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
howdid you get banned? anyone know?
--
vanpaun
unibikeling said:if we can somehow get a fairy down to where im planning, we can run
upstream inland
------------------------------------------------------------------------
vanpaun's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15704
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67861
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.