Of course the seminal works One wheel no fear 1 and 2 should be part of your collection, find them both here: http://tinyurl.com/8e28e Don't hit the first link, scroll down until you see a post from loosemoose with both videos mirrored. Seriously though, don't bother with the first one, it should have been called 'How to fall on your [censored]' although it does have one or two interesting shots.
I seize the opportunity of this post to say that i like this web site. It has become quite a reference for me. Your videos inspired me a lot and there are advise for the tricks i often read. Thank you for your work (both of you ๐ ).
I started a small web site pointing to various videos. I'm pretty sure there are a couple on there that you haven't seen yet. Now the only problem is that it's in French ๐, it's very straightforward though, and you can always use google translation. http://monomaniaque.free.fr/videosmono