Help in getting stolen greenspeed back

Wirral John

Guest
Hi all, Friend of mine has had his Greenspeed stolen from
outside a supermarket on the Wirral here in the UK.

It's red, frame No. not known at the moment. If anyone
sees one being sold, abandoned or whatever, can they tell
the police.

The bent isn't insured and the guy's gutted.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers John

Wirral John scribed with passion and wit:

> Hi all, Friend of mine has had his Greenspeed stolen from
> outside a supermarket on the Wirral here in the UK.
>
> It's red, frame No. not known at the moment. If anyone
> sees one being sold, abandoned or whatever, can they tell
> the police.
>
> The bent isn't insured and the guy's gutted.
>
> Thanks everyone.
>
> Cheers John

I will certainly keep my eyes open, you should alert the
rest of the trade as well.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

"Ian" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BCDFBA02.1E18D%[email protected]...
> Wirral John scribed with passion and wit:
>
> > Hi all, Friend of mine has had his Greenspeed stolen
> > from outside a supermarket
on
> > the Wirral here in the UK.
> >
> > It's red, frame No. not known at the moment. If anyone
> > sees one being
sold,
> > abandoned or whatever, can they tell the police.
> >
> > The bent isn't insured and the guy's gutted.
> >
> > Thanks everyone.
> >
> > Cheers John
> >

> I will certainly keep my eyes open, you should alert the
> rest of the trade as well.
>
> --
> Ian
>
> http://www.catrike.co.uk

Thanks Ian, I'll leave it up to the owner to do as you
suggest. I always thought (until now) that bents were fairly
free from being stolen because of the limited market.

I'm now carring a Citidel when I go out on the trusty
Windcheetah.

Cheers John

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Hi all, Friend of mine has had his Greenspeed stolen from
> outside a supermarket on the Wirral here in the UK.
>
> It's red, frame No. not known at the moment. If anyone
> sees one being sold, abandoned or whatever, can they tell
> the police.
>
> The bent isn't insured and the guy's gutted.
>
> Thanks everyone.
>
> Cheers John

You might want to post this to uk.rec.cycling as well, as
that's uk based
--
.paul

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving is probably not
the sport for you.

"paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] says...
> > Hi all, Friend of mine has had his Greenspeed stolen
> > from outside a supermarket
on
> > the Wirral here in the UK.
> >
> > It's red, frame No. not known at the moment. If anyone
> > sees one being
sold,
> > abandoned or whatever, can they tell the police.
> >
> > The bent isn't insured and the guy's gutted.
> >
> > Thanks everyone.
> >
> > Cheers John
> >

> You might want to post this to uk.rec.cycling as well, as
> that's uk based
> --
> .paul

Thanks Paul, will do.

Cheers John

"Wirral John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all, Friend of mine has had his Greenspeed stolen from
> outside a supermarket on the Wirral here in the UK.
>
> It's red, frame No. not known at the moment. If anyone
> sees one being
sold,
> abandoned or whatever, can they tell the police.
>
> The bent isn't insured and the guy's gutted.
>
> Thanks everyone.
>
> Cheers John

The frame No. GTR 20200844.

Thanks again