help with cytek please!

seksy_johnny3

Nov 2, 2005
hey guys,

i recently bought the "bike buyers guide 2006" and after looking through the price lists for a while, i discovered a company called cytek, who had a 105/ultegra bike for $1300-1400. i thought that this would be the perfect bike for me, and started looking on the net. the problem is; i cant find this model anywhere, its not even on the official website! does anyone know anything about the Cytek Ragazza XS? or perhaps there's someone here who works with cytek that could tell me where i could purchase one? thanks for your help :)

john

seksy_johnny3 said:
hey guys,

i recently bought the "bike buyers guide 2006" and after looking through the price lists for a while, i discovered a company called cytek, who had a 105/ultegra bike for $1300-1400. i thought that this would be the perfect bike for me, and started looking on the net. the problem is; i cant find this model anywhere, its not even on the official website! does anyone know anything about the Cytek Ragazza XS? or perhaps there's someone here who works with cytek that could tell me where i could purchase one? thanks for your help :)

john
Hi John

Try, http://www.cytekbicycles.com

There is a link to stickist and you just choose aus and then hover over your state.

Daz

Hi,
My name is Bill Abbott and I own Cytek Bicycles. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The website is horribly out of date. My friend in NZ did it for me and I have no idea how to update it! He's off racing BMX and here I am with a site that shows old models...
The Ragazza is available. It was decalled as a ROMA, it is Ice Blue and you can contact me at [email protected] for the best way to purchase.
Cheers,
Bill.

bill abbott said:
Hi,
My name is Bill Abbott and I own Cytek Bicycles. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The website is horribly out of date. My friend in NZ did it for me and I have no idea how to update it! He's off racing BMX and here I am with a site that shows old models...
The Ragazza is available. It was decalled as a ROMA, it is Ice Blue and you can contact me at [email protected] for the best way to purchase.
Cheers,
Bill.
Hey Bill,

I also had a look at Cytek before I purchased my Giant. I liked the look of the full carbon model that was mentioned in the '05 buyers guide but never heard anything more about it.

When I'm not riding, I build websites. Happy to have a chat to you about yours if you like. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Cheers
Rob

John,

I have a Cytek Massimo and I have been very happy with it. I bought it from Bike Barn in Sydney and they freighted it to Perth for me.

And Bill Abbott is a good guy too.

SteveA

In the market for a bike a while back I saw a Cytek in a shop. Not knowing anything about the bikes I checked out the web site and was put off. My friendly 2c worth to Bill is to spend a couple of thousand bucks and get the site fixed up as it really is the first port of call. People will assume amateurish efforts in one side of the business means amatuerish efforts in other sides.