Can you guys help us out?????

lenr

Jun 29, 2009
We just entered our latest video in a contest which runs from now till January 31st. In order to win we need the most views. We're the only video in the contest featuring any kind of cycling.

Can you help us by watching this video like a gazillion times between now and January 31st and send the link to all your friends and contacts?

If we win we're going to use some of the prize to help pay Trent's costs to race next summer.

Cheers

Here's the video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayuGWGf48mU[/ame]

Thanks,

we're doing pretty good so far. Nine days into the contest and we have just over 3,000 views.

You know its not bad. I was expecting a lot worse when I read the post. I dont think you will win because there is not enough light and shade. You dont take the viewer anywhere mentally. Its well crafted but monotonous. There is talent with the camera but the vision is limited. The song itself is ok but was a poor choice for similar reasoning - too monotonous.

You dont bring me in and take me with you. You leave me on the outside looking in. I get cold when i'm left outside for 02:50sec. You fail to communicate the essence of the sport.

Having said all that I have no idea what the 'brief' was so who knows maybe you nailed it for what they wanted.