Here ya go Curt

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by The Bill Rodgers, Aug 14, 2005.

  1. http://photobucket.com/albums/a201/...current=TedPaw2.jpg&slideshow=true&interval=3

    I'll get a body shot for you tomorrow when the light's better. Just
    don't whackoff while you look at it...

    TBR

    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

    Tags:

  2. Dally

    Dally Guest

  3. Charles

    Charles Guest

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:17:23 -0400, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The Bill Rodgers wrote:
    >
    >> http://photobucket.com/albums/a201/...current=TedPaw2.jpg&slideshow=true&interval=3

    >What's the story behind the dead guy? You got hungry after sex with him
    >and killed him out of shame over your homosexual lust and ate his leg?
    >
    >It's almost eerie how good my guesses are, isn't it?

    This from the woman who is terrified of personal retaliation and who
    admits she lives not too far from Bill Davidson!!

    Is she totally in control and should someone tell her husband what she
    is doing at Usenet?

    Ugh! It's Monday! ;o(

  4. On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:17:23 -0400, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

    >What's the story behind the dead guy? You got hungry after sex with him
    >and killed him out of shame over your homosexual lust and ate his leg?

    If true, wouldn't I have eaten his weiner? BTW, did you have yourself
    a good tossin' looking at it? LOL

  5. On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:36:51 +0100, Charles <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This from the woman who is terrified of personal retaliation and who
    >admits she lives not too far from Bill Davidson!!

    She doesn't even know where I live. However, I'd sure like to know
    where she lives so I can avoid the falling hairs.