Het Volk

On 2/27/03 8:51 PM, in article BA8438E7.34919%[email protected], "Steven
L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Fat Stevie is really obsessed with Henry's Parrot .... I beginning to think Stevie wishes HE was
> the one banging the parrot ... either that or Fattie Stevie wishes Henry was banging him.
>
> It's the only thing that explains his single-minded obsession.
>

> in article BA82EB8A.2EFDE%[email protected], steve at [email protected] wrote on 02/26/2003
> 11:09 PM:
>
>> On 2/26/03 8:28 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>> "Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> The networks put on the aerobics and cheerleading championships as a public service to their
>>> viewers. When watching regular sports, the fattie couch potatoe drinks beer. When watching
>>> aerobics and cheerleading, the fattie couch potatoe works out the dominant hand.
>>>

>> And you bang the parrot........
>>
>> No wonder you had finger cancer
>>

> --
>
> Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
> bellum pax est libertas servitus est ignoratio vis est ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea aye tee
> why you ti ay aitch aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you
> double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

You might consider first that there is a row over the lack of television display of Italian races.
So I guess you won't find them on the public channel.

Fat Stevie is really obsessed with Henry's Parrot .... I beginning to think Stevie wishes HE was the
one banging the parrot ... either that or Fattie Stevie wishes Henry was banging him.

It's the only thing that explains his single-minded obsession.

in article BA82EB8A.2EFDE%[email protected], steve at [email protected] wrote on
02/26/2003 11:09 PM:

> On 2/26/03 8:28 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> "Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> Not to mention sports like strong man and lumberjack events, wrestling, and of course aerobics
>>> and cheerleading championships!
>>

>> The networks put on the aerobics and cheerleading championships as a public service to their
>> viewers. When watching regular sports, the fattie couch potatoe drinks beer. When watching
>> aerobics and cheerleading, the fattie couch potatoe works out the dominant hand.
>>

> And you bang the parrot........
>
> No wonder you had finger cancer

dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

re Tchmil / Tshmil / Tsjmil...comments

he is working with a pro team (marlux) for this season with Jef B, but he is also cultivating a potential team sponsor from his homeland.

in article BA844FCC.2F331%[email protected], steve at [email protected] wrote on
02/28/2003 12:31 AM:

Who is Canadian liberal Stevie???

I'm a proud red-blooded American from Deseret City, Land of Zion (also known as Salt Lake City,
Utah) ... where the men are LDS (Latter Day Saints) Republicans, the women are LDS Republicans, and
liberals run scared.

Now shush! You don't want me to send wife #3 to kick your butt. She's a feisty one, that girl.
Thankfully wives #1, 2 and 4 keep her under control.

It's obvious you are need of saving Fattie Stevie ... let me send a pair of elders (missionaries) to
come speak with you regarding your place in the world and the word ... there's always room for
another in the temple.

And now my prayer to God is concerning my brethren, that they may once again come to the knowledge
of God, yea, the redemption of Christ; that they may once again be a delightsome people. And now I,
Mormon, proceed to finish out my record, which I take from the plates of Nephi; and I make it
according to the knowledge and the understand which God has given me. [The Words of Mormon 1:9-10]

"Steven L. Sheffield" wrote:

> Now shush! You don't want me to send wife #3 to kick your butt. She's a feisty one, that girl.
> Thankfully wives #1, 2 and 4 keep her under control.

we need pictures.

On 2/28/03 4:44 AM, in article BA84A79E.349A6%[email protected], "Steven
L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote:

> in article BA844FCC.2F331%[email protected], steve at [email protected] wrote on 02/28/2003
> 12:31 AM:

Correction - not Canadian, not Liberal, continue reading the rest..........

"EPREX" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> re Tchmil / Tshmil / Tsjmil...comments
>
> he is working with a pro team (marlux) for this season with Jef B, but he is also cultivating a
> potential team sponsor from his homeland.

Which homeland? He's got like, 5 of them.

Bart <[email protected]> wrote:

>You might consider first that there is a row over the lack of television display of Italian races.
>So I guess you won't find them on the public channel.

You are wrong. In fact the problem is exactly the greed of the italian public channels (RAI) who
bought the rights of some races (M-SR, Lombardy and a few others) from the organizers (RCS Sport) at
a high price to take it from their private domestic competitors and now want to sell them to foreign
television just at a very high price to compensate their expenditure. Given that noone owns foreign
broadcasting rights, I guess that the RAI Channels will broadcast those italian races also on
satellite and so outside of Italy. Unfortunately for our american friends, the channels that
broadcasts cycling is not RAIUNO - the only one they are able to get on american dishes - but
RAITRE, who is only on Eutelsat satellite, a euro-only platform.