Your Bloody Soap Box · Public discussion

Hey Dan Empfield

Started by roadhouse · · Last activity · 24 posts · 2,922 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Your Bloody Soap Box
Published
27 July 2010
Last activity
30 July 2010
Original author
roadhouse
Posts
24
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,922
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–24 of 24
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I mean what I mean, and what I mean I mean, and we mean that you mean what I mean, do you get what I mean?

  2. who's we?

  3. roadhouse said:

    who's we?

    Who's we are whoever we be, and that would be we and me and you and them, that's who we be.

  4. definitely not related.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.