hey everyone.....first post.

leeinmemphis

Nov 30, 2005
Hey everyone,

I just found this forum today and I have spent a while looking through all the info on here. Looks like a good bunch of people here. I am just now returning to riding and I have a trek 5200 road bike and a specialized fsr pro comp mtb. Got a long way to go to get back to where I use to be but it'll come with time. I have about 35lbs left to lose and hopefully my bike will be the tool to help with that. Anyway just wanted to say hiya. :)

-lee-

Hiya lee, welcome back to the wonderfull world of Cranking...

leeinmemphis said:
Hey everyone,

I just found this forum today and I have spent a while looking through all the info on here. Looks like a good bunch of people here. I am just now returning to riding and I have a trek 5200 road bike and a specialized fsr pro comp mtb. Got a long way to go to get back to where I use to be but it'll come with time. I have about 35lbs left to lose and hopefully my bike will be the tool to help with that. Anyway just wanted to say hiya. :)

-lee-

leeinmemphis said:
I have about 35lbs left to lose and hopefully my bike will be the tool to help with that.
Hey Lee, welcome to the forum.

You're not planning on using your bike to saw your leg off are you? :D

Easy way to do it: Go to Sun Records when a bunch of impersonators are there and yell "Jerry Lee Lewis is better than Elvis!! You all are a bunch of clowns like Elvis!!" or something like that.

You will have to at least expend 3000 calories an hour to loose the fat elvises from catching you.

Repeat daily and a year from now join the Tour de France.