Quoted message said:but I can't let that
pass by without comment.
Gee, I'm in shock.
Quoted message said:The whole point of newsgroups, my erstwhile friends, is 'communication'.
It needn't be of anything important, relevant
WHOAAAA! Oh yes it does. Go read netiquette rules. You could be excluded from
this group by usenet for that post alone. Of course we all go off topic
occasionally, so I won't turn you in...this time.
Quoted message said:You may as well write down your thoughts on a piece of paper and
throw them out your car widow as you hurtle along the freeway at 18.6 mph.
Negative, by doing so you allow people of "lesser grey matter" to pick up
(convenient because they are already searching for empty beer cans along the
highway) your thoughts, possibly memorize them, and try to pass themself off as
an intelligent person. Use my alternative method instead. First, put all your
notes in a bottle and cork it. Next hurtle along the highway at 80 mph instead
of 18.6, and when you see a dummy you throw it at him/her hitting them in the
head. This will safeguard your thoughts, and rid the world of dummys.
Quoted message said:Clearly you feel I have nothing of value to communicate,
See above.
Quoted message said:Feel free to continue your damming persecution of this
poor soul,
Not at all, I don't want you to cry.
Quoted message said:I suspect that I'll cope.
I suspect you'll lose it and go nuts (more nuts), probably hang yourself, or
pop a faux overdose..
Quoted message said:However, for the sake of the
remainder of the rec.runners, may I make this plea?
No.
Quoted message said:When composing your
missives ask yourself "are my words saying *anything*, or am I merely
redolent of the putrid air being expelled from a long-dead corpse as it's
dropped carelessly into its final resting place?"
Perhaps it is YOU who should be asking this of your posts?