Hey those of you non Colorado residents

LIBERATOR

Guest
http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=28&photo=2957

Look at this crazy **** eh, I went right down it, without a helmet...

I'm really getting good at MTBing...

This is black diamond rated, and quite scary to ride down... but an
amazing feeling of power engulfs you when you do it successfully... cuz
if you don't your brains are splatted all over those nice looking
rocks...

LIBERATOR wrote:
> http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=28&photo=2957
>
> Look at this crazy **** eh, I went right down it, without a helmet...
>
> I'm really getting good at MTBing...
>
> This is black diamond rated, and quite scary to ride down... but an
> amazing feeling of power engulfs you when you do it successfully... cuz
> if you don't your brains are splatted all over those nice looking
> rocks...

going down it without a helmet doesn't make you a MTBer it makes you
foolish

MILO wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>
>>http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=28&photo=2957
>>
>>Look at this crazy **** eh, I went right down it, without a helmet...
>>
>>I'm really getting good at MTBing...
>>
>>This is black diamond rated, and quite scary to ride down... but an
>>amazing feeling of power engulfs you when you do it successfully... cuz
>>if you don't your brains are splatted all over those nice looking
>>rocks...

> going down it without a helmet doesn't make you a MTBer it makes you
> foolish

Yeah, and what with steps on a trail? Steps are for sidewalks.

Matt

MattB wrote:
> MILO wrote:
> > LIBERATOR wrote:
> >
> >>http://www.singletracks.com/trails/photos.php?id=28&photo=2957
> >>
> >>Look at this crazy **** eh, I went right down it, without a helmet...
> >>
> >>I'm really getting good at MTBing...
> >>
> >>This is black diamond rated, and quite scary to ride down... but an
> >>amazing feeling of power engulfs you when you do it successfully... cuz
> >>if you don't your brains are splatted all over those nice looking
> >>rocks...

> > going down it without a helmet doesn't make you a MTBer it makes you
> > foolish
> >

> Yeah, and what with steps on a trail? Steps are for sidewalks.
>
> Matt

Hey Matt, are you saying you can clear those?