(((((Hi Joyce)))))

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Spoons, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Hi Joyce,

    I just wanted to thank you for answering my last post about my "goofball" friend. You totally made
    sence & I agree with you and you made me crack up laughing. Thank you for always being there with
    great advice.

    Take care, SPOONS Total Loss: 20 lbs

    Tags:

  2. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    hehehe - glad I could be of some help Spoons. And if nothing else, I made you chuckle. <g>

    Joyce