Hi

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Phil, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Hi Mike
    Hope this finds you well, We are doing OK here Mom is going to get her hand
    worked on Wednesday so her finger wont lock up on her anymore. She had the
    same thing done on the other hand a while back so she knows what she can do
    and what she cant do. Takes about two weeks to heal so she cant ride her
    bicycle or drive or any thing like that. I am going to take her to the
    Doctor so she doesn't have to hang around a long time. She is going to be
    awake while they work on her so she should not be too bad off. I am going to
    take her to get something to eat because cant eat for about 12 hours before.
    So this week end we went for a boat ride and it rained and went biking later
    because it was not raining.
    Well I know you are busy so Ill go for now but want you to know that we love
    and miss you, take care

    Love
    Mom and Dad

    Tags:

  2. neil0502

    neil0502 Guest

    Phil wrote:
    > Hi Mike
    > Hope this finds you well, We are doing OK here Mom is going to get
    > her hand worked on Wednesday so her finger wont lock up on her
    > anymore. She had the same thing done on the other hand a while back
    > so she knows what she can do and what she cant do. Takes about two
    > weeks to heal so she cant ride her bicycle or drive or any thing like
    > that. I am going to take her to the Doctor so she doesn't have to
    > hang around a long time. She is going to be awake while they work on
    > her so she should not be too bad off. I am going to take her to get
    > something to eat because cant eat for about 12 hours before. So this
    > week end we went for a boat ride and it rained and went biking later
    > because it was not raining.
    > Well I know you are busy so Ill go for now but want you to know that
    > we love and miss you, take care
    >
    > Love
    > Mom and Dad

    Probably more bike-related content than most posts I've ever put up.....

    I think I speak for quite a few of us when I say . . . we all wish mom luck
    on Wednesday.