rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

hight drop...

Started by trials_uni · · Last activity · 34 posts · 557 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
21 March 2006
Last activity
22 May 2006
Original author
trials_uni
Posts
34
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
557
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–34 of 34
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. weird how his uni doesnt brake, but i see other unis break from falls
    much less in height, what set-up do you got on that? or is everything
    stock? and did you ever attempt the 3?

    --
    Jerrick

    can you give me a shoutout in your sig. some thing like i love
    jonny....or jonny is the coolest. or be creative. but pleeeasssee can i
    have a shoutout from you?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jerrick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11632
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  2. Alex has profiles...

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

    chosen said:

    wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

    James_Potter said:

    I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
    just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
    and eat it...mmmmmm


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    litldude2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6134
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  3. I would think the record would be bigger than that. I've done 7 footers
    onto flat,
    and I would think people could do quite a bit higher.

    --
    Goatman!

    'I Was Born A Poor Black Child.' (http://tinyurl.com/p2wne)
    click my sig for a good time.:o
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Goatman!'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8155
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  4. Kris has done a 5m drop afaik
    I think the landing was on sand

    --
    Smilymarco

    'Alptraum' (http://www.alptraum.net) | 'SixSixOne'
    (http://www.sixsixone.com) | 'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Smilymarco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4110
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  5. Smilymarco said:

    Kris has done a 5m drop afaik
    I think the landing was on sand

    5metres... that doesnt sound correct :s

    i know kris was on ripleys believe it or not for a 3 metre drop !!

    but not sure about this 5 metres 😕 that is really quite high

    --
    trials2k

    One Wheel, One Foot, Why Not !!??😉 **
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    trials2k's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11354
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  6. I bet kris holm has done like 12 meters, beacuse he's like god.

    --
    fexnix

    Quoted message said:

    the vision of Bush will prevail and it will shake up the rottenness that
    creeped into the middle east and freedom will come, becAUSE we invaded
    irak and threw out that monster sadam

    ^^yeah. right on. or not. 🙄
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  7. http://www.extremeunicycling.de/videos/geschnitten.htm "Gehirnmasse4"
    the drop at the playground, is it on sand, so it doesn’t count really.

    I have heard too that Kris has done 5m but I never saw a video of it.

    --
    Lutz

    Sponsors: 'POINT RACING TEAM' (http://www.pointbike.de) 'AJATA'
    (http://www.ajata.de)
    Me: 'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
    'www.extremeunicycling.de' (http://www.extremeunicycling.de)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lutz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1752
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  8. i have landed a 7 foot 3 inch drop on to flat but nothing as big as that
    play ground drop

    --
    onewheelah
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    onewheelah's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11657
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  9. thats insane. i was trying drops today. like, 2 feet (rolling off). i
    never landed it cuz i hurt my ankle bad the first two real (i didn't
    land on the unicycle the first few times) attempts, and i think i bent
    my spindle the 2nd time. then my crank felt egged shaped for awhile,
    then i rode down some stairs and i didn't notice it anymore. i dont
    know if thats because it bent back or because i got used to it, anyway
    it hasn't bothered me at all.
    how high should a torker lx be able to take? and what do you think
    bent and how could i find out / fix it ?

    --
    francistorker
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    francistorker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11824
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  10. This threads getting a little confusing cuz people keep mixing up units.
    2.5 meters equals 8.2 feet (8' 2.4"😉. That's one he!! of a drop to a
    flat.

    --
    underdog

    'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
    tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  11. My highest drop is 5 feet, but that's crazy.

    --
    KrazyJeff

    KrazyJeff

    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/oz42q)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KrazyJeff's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12132
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  12. mine was 6'
    and that is the reason i got a new unicycle
    i didn't know how to roll out of a jump then 🙂

    --
    skrobo
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  13. Kris' drop off the Lobotomizer in Universe (or was it U2) is over 4
    meters, but it's not to flat. He also claims to have dropped 5 meters
    onto sand, which is plausible. I'm pretty sure he hasn't dropped 5
    meters onto flat concrete and has no interest in doing so.

    --
    tholub
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tholub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/804
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

  14. I'm 14 I think I could beat that drop hight. Although I don't really
    feel that I need to put myself in the record books just because I can.
    Then again do you think it would help for getting sponsored and things
    like that?

    --
    Mike_Foote

    Guinness for strength
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike_Foote's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6204
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/47936

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.