Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Hit and Run!

Started by Kev · · Last activity · 62 posts · 3,541 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
10 May 2005
Last activity
17 May 2005
Original author
Kev
Posts
62
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,541
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 61–62 of 62
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:10:24 +1000, dave
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    <snip>

    Quoted message said:

    Give me a time and I will be there.

    Can't be guaranteed because of stuff, but I'm often there early
    afternoon.

    Quoted message said:

    Having domestics with that heroic
    cyclist John Nickolson atm.

    Ha. He's the second world champ to have plonked his bum on my bike :-)

    --
    Regards.
    Richard.

  2. Richard Sherratt said:
    dave said:
    Richard Sherratt said:

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:10:24 +1000, dave
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    <snip>

    >Give me a time and I will be there.

    Can't be guaranteed because of stuff, but I'm often there early
    afternoon.

    >Having domestics with that heroic
    >cyclist John Nickolson atm.

    Ha. He's the second world champ to have plonked his bum on my bike :-)

    Fairly convinced I can beat him. Longing for the chance

    Yeh but, he's not exactly in full training ATM, is he.


    Oh I meant with a stick 🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.