Road Cycling · Public discussion

"hit him back first"

Started by Sam the Bam · · Last activity · 91 posts · 2,499 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
3 June 2008
Last activity
12 June 2008
Original author
Sam the Bam
Posts
91
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,499
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 91
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Wait a second, just had a thought.

    Ride in front of him and get off the bike.

    As he approaches, leap over his handlebars and take him off the bike
    with a flying side kick.

    Lots easier than with a horse, because there's not much chance of him
    rearing up suddenly like horses do when you jump over their head.

    <Don't ask me how I know. You know how I know. I made that part
    up.>


  2. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    My question is, are you prepared for this sort
    of thing, do you have your kata down?
    Do you wait for the enemy to make the first
    aggressive move?  Where is the point of no return?

    how exactly do you hit someone back, first?  If you hit first, you
    aren't hitting them back.

    Those of us who actually train understood that it was a play on words,
    and that he was talking about pre-emptive self-defense.

    Quoted message said:

    and yes, you MUST wait until someone makes the first aggressive move.

    Wrong again. We can add self-defense law to the long, long list of
    things that you know nothing about.

    A person who reasonably apprehends bodily harm by another is
    priviliaged to exercise reasonable force to repel the assault.


  3. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    and yes, you MUST wait until someone makes the first aggressive move.

    Not in Canada.

    Nor in the United States.

  4. Shuurai said:


    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    My question is, are you prepared for this sort
    of thing, do you have your kata down?
    Do you wait for the enemy to make the first
    aggressive move?  Where is the point of no return?

    how exactly do you hit someone back, first?  If you hit first, you
    aren't hitting them back.

    Those of us who actually train understood that it was a play on words,
    and that he was talking about pre-emptive self-defense.

    Quoted message said:

    and yes, you MUST wait until someone makes the first aggressive move.

    Wrong again. We can add self-defense law to the long, long list of
    things that you know nothing about.

    A person who reasonably apprehends bodily harm by another is
    priviliaged to exercise reasonable force to repel the assault.

    but you have to prove it. You most likely will need witnesses to
    corroborate your story, or perhaps not in the case of a 2 times
    convicted assault felon with "kill everyone" tatooed on his forehead
    with a great big nasty knife in his possession. Make no mistake about
    it though, you thinking all you need do is simply say you felt
    threatened and that is enough, fugeddaboutit. The burden of proof
    will be on you and you will need to convince a jury you were afraid.

    but perhaps that wouldn't be that hard for you.

    Hal

  5. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Shuurai said:


    Quoted message said:

    >My question is, are you prepared for this sort
    >of thing, do you have your kata down?
    >Do you wait for the enemy to make the first
    >aggressive move? Where is the point of no return?

    how exactly do you hit someone back, first? If you hit first, you
    aren't hitting them back.

    Those of us who actually train understood that it was a play on words,
    and that he was talking about pre-emptive self-defense.

    Quoted message said:

    and yes, you MUST wait until someone makes the first aggressive move.

    Wrong again. We can add self-defense law to the long, long list of
    things that you know nothing about.

    A person who reasonably apprehends bodily harm by another is
    priviliaged to exercise reasonable force to repel the assault.

    but you have to prove it.

    The rule varies among the states (in the USA) but generally the defendant
    must raise self-defense, then the state must disprove the defense beyond a
    reasonable doubt.

    You most likely will need witnesses to

    Quoted message said:

    corroborate your story, or perhaps not in the case of a 2 times
    convicted assault felon with "kill everyone" tatooed on his forehead
    with a great big nasty knife in his possession. Make no mistake about
    it though, you thinking all you need do is simply say you felt
    threatened and that is enough, fugeddaboutit. The burden of proof
    will be on you and you will need to convince a jury you were afraid.

    Seems that the less people know about things the more confident they are in
    espousing how much they know.

  6. Quoted message said:

    but you have to prove it.  You most likely will need witnesses to
    corroborate your story, or perhaps not in the case of a 2 times
    convicted assault felon with "kill everyone" tatooed on his forehead
    with a great big nasty knife in his possession.  Make no mistake about
    it though, you thinking all you need do is simply say you felt
    threatened and that is enough, fugeddaboutit.  The burden of proof
    will be on you and you will need to convince a jury you were afraid.

    but perhaps that wouldn't be that hard for you.

    Hal

    You don't need to convince the jury that you were afraid, you need to
    convince them that THEY would have been afraid.

    Listen, just STFU about legal topics, ok? Stick to a topic you have
    some knowledge on, like what angle is best to watch someone service
    your wife.

    Trav

  7. Quoted message said:

    The rule varies among the states (in the USA) but generally the defendant
    must raise self-defense, then the state must disprove the defense beyond a
    reasonable doubt.

    That isn't true at all.

    The defendant must establish that a reasonable person would have
    feared imminent grave bodily harm, no more.

    There is no issue of the State's burden of proof as to the commission
    of the crime. An affirmative defense is an admission of the act.

    Trav

  8. Sam the Bam said:

    A minor confrontation yesterday... I'm out
    riding my bicycle, some nut job on another
    bike chases me, screaming.  It seems I
    committed the crime of running a stop sign
    (guilty guilty guilty).  He pulls along side,
    still yelling.  I ignore him.  He's foaming at the
    mouth.  I run another stop sign, he blows another
    gasket, hahaha!  It's worth the price of admission.
    Finally he peels away.

    Now does that constitute a 'self defense situation?'
    Not that I could do much, we're both on bikes... maybe
    Sakuraba could pull off some kind of move, but I'm not
    him...  does mma cover this?

    For a moment I thought he might try to ram me,
    then I would have gone apeshit.  I wasn't carrying
    anything, but I'm confident I can put my knuckles
    through anyone's nose.

    My question is, are you prepared for this sort
    of thing, do you have your kata down?
    Do you wait for the enemy to make the first
    aggressive move?  Where is the point of no return?

    Sam

    Next time stop at the damn stop sign, or at least a "california
    stop." I'm sick and tired of [censored] like you daring me to hit you
    when I'm driving. I'm scared that someday I'm not going to be paying
    close enough attention and actually hit one of you dickwads.

    nate

    (seriously, this is a HUGE problem in my area. Just obey the damn
    law, [censored].)


  9. Quoted message said:


    Next time stop at the damn stop sign, or at least a "california
    stop." I'm sick and tired of [censored] like you daring me to hit you
    when I'm driving. I'm scared that someday I'm not going to be paying
    close enough attention and actually hit one of you dickwads.

    nate

    (seriously, this is a HUGE problem in my area. Just obey the damn
    law, [censored].)

    Look, man.. We're all friends here.. Seriously, you should just come out
    and say what you mean. Don't mince words like that, just go for it...

    😄

    P.

  10. Pboud said:
    Quoted message said:

    Next time stop at the damn stop sign, or at least a "california
    stop."  I'm sick and tired of [censored] like you daring me to hit you
    when I'm driving.  I'm scared that someday I'm not going to be paying
    close enough attention and actually hit one of you dickwads.

    Quoted message said:

    nate

    Quoted message said:

    (seriously, this is a HUGE problem in my area.  Just obey the damn
    law, [censored].)

    Look, man.. We're all friends here.. Seriously, you should just come out
    and say what you mean. Don't mince words like that, just go for it...

    😄

    It did touch a nerve as I just saw two more suicyclists while driving
    this AM.

    Let's be honest, most cyclists would be livid if a driver ran a stop
    sign into their path, and this double standard is doing nothing for
    cyclist-motorist relations.

    nate

  11. N8N said:
    Pboud said:
    Quoted message said:

    Next time stop at the damn stop sign, or at least a "california
    stop." I'm sick and tired of [censored] like you daring me to hit you
    when I'm driving. I'm scared that someday I'm not going to be paying
    close enough attention and actually hit one of you dickwads.
    nate
    (seriously, this is a HUGE problem in my area. Just obey the damn
    law, [censored].)


    Look, man.. We're all friends here.. Seriously, you should just come out
    and say what you mean. Don't mince words like that, just go for it...

    😄

    It did touch a nerve as I just saw two more suicyclists while driving
    this AM.

    Let's be honest, most cyclists would be livid if a driver ran a stop
    sign into their path, and this double standard is doing nothing for
    cyclist-motorist relations.

    nate


    it's not really a double standard.. Both types who do this are [censored].
    Neither is a wonderful example of the best in vehicle/cycling.

    Now, to your list, please add:
    - turning without shoulder checking.
    - Giving a cyclist about 3 to 6 inches of space when passing.
    - Not considering cyclists when changing lanes
    - Not "seeing" cyclists when cutting across traffic.

    There's a reason I don't get on a bike much anymore.. some drivers seem
    to assume a bike is "in the way" when it's on the road. It makes them
    automatically angry. I don't get that mentality, but I *do* see the
    results.. I've got the scars to prove it (Didn't pull that list out of
    my butt).. I've been clipped by mirrors while being passed.. I was
    within a *foot* of the curb.

    Nothing above excuses a cyclist not following basic rules of the road..
    Try and keep in perspective, however, that you're 'afraid of hitting one
    of us dickwads'.. That would ruin your day.. There's a very real chance
    that it would end ours.

    Again, Looking at the realities of things, I take the bus now.

    P.

  12. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    The rule varies among the states (in the USA) but generally the defendant
    must raise self-defense, then the state must disprove the defense beyond
    a
    reasonable doubt.

    That isn't true at all.

    The defendant must establish that a reasonable person would have
    feared imminent grave bodily harm, no more.

    That's pseudo-legal babble, son. As I said, the rules can vary from state to
    state, but generally the defendant needs only raise a prima facie case for
    self-defense (his own tx is usually enough), then the burden shifts to the
    state to disprove it. I'm happy to provide a coupla cites for you. As to the
    "grave" bodily harm, that type of language usually pertains to justifying
    use of *deadly* force. You don't necessarily need to fear "grave" bodily
    harm to justify punching someone in the face.

    Quoted message said:


    There is no issue of the State's burden of proof as to the commission
    of the crime. An affirmative defense is an admission of the act.

    Once self-defense is raised, the prosecution (generally -- remember there
    are 50 states plus the fed gubmint, all of which can set different rules)
    must prove all the elements of the charged offense, plus it must negate
    properly raised self-defense. An affirmative defense normally admits the act
    but that might not be such a big deal when no one disputes that a fight took
    place. However, to convict of an assaultive offense the state still has to
    prove BRD the defendant possessed unlawful mens rea/intent.

    You'd be amazed at how many people go into a confrontation thinking they
    understand the self-defense law only to pay dearly because they got it
    wrong.

  13. Pboud said:
    N8N said:
    Pboud said:

    > Next time stop at the damn stop sign, or at least a "california
    > stop."  I'm sick and tired of [censored] like you daring me to hit you
    > when I'm driving.  I'm scared that someday I'm not going to be paying
    > close enough attention and actually hit one of you dickwads.
    > nate
    > (seriously, this is a HUGE problem in my area.  Just obey the damn
    > law, [censored].)
    Look, man.. We're all friends here.. Seriously, you should just come out
    and say what you mean. Don't mince words like that, just go for it...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    😄

    Quoted message said:

    It did touch a nerve as I just saw two more suicyclists while driving
    this AM.

    Quoted message said:

    Let's be honest, most cyclists would be livid if a driver ran a stop
    sign into their path, and this double standard is doing nothing for
    cyclist-motorist relations.

    Quoted message said:

    nate

    it's not really a double standard..

    Yes it is as a) at least in my area running stop signs is SOP for
    cyclists but (not yet anyway) for drivers, and b) I regularly see in
    the cycling Usenet groups people defending their choice to run stop
    signs, which just blows my mind.

    Quoted message said:

    Both types who do this are [censored].

    I agree 100%.

    nate

  14. N8N said:
    Pboud said:
    N8N said:

    On Jun 4, 2:49 pm, Pboud <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >> Next time stop at the damn stop sign, or at least a "california
    >> stop." I'm sick and tired of [censored] like you daring me to hit you
    >> when I'm driving. I'm scared that someday I'm not going to be paying
    >> close enough attention and actually hit one of you dickwads.
    >> nate
    >> (seriously, this is a HUGE problem in my area. Just obey the damn
    >> law, [censored].)
    > Look, man.. We're all friends here.. Seriously, you should just come out
    > and say what you mean. Don't mince words like that, just go for it...
    > 😄
    It did touch a nerve as I just saw two more suicyclists while driving
    this AM.
    Let's be honest, most cyclists would be livid if a driver ran a stop
    sign into their path, and this double standard is doing nothing for
    cyclist-motorist relations.
    nate


    it's not really a double standard..

    Yes it is as a) at least in my area running stop signs is SOP for
    cyclists but (not yet anyway) for drivers, and b) I regularly see in
    the cycling Usenet groups people defending their choice to run stop
    signs, which just blows my mind.

    Quoted message said:

    Both types who do this are [censored].

    I agree 100%.

    nate


    If they're justifying it, they're [censored].. Basic rules for use applies
    to *all* vehicles..

    P.

  15. Quoted message said:

    That's pseudo-legal babble, son. As I said, the rules can vary from state to
    state, but generally the defendant needs only raise a prima facie case for
    self-defense (his own tx is usually enough), then the burden shifts to the
    state to disprove it. I'm happy to provide a coupla cites for you. As to the
    "grave" bodily harm, that type of language usually pertains to justifying
    use of *deadly* force. You don't necessarily need to fear "grave" bodily
    harm to justify punching someone in the face.

    This is complete horsheshit.

    The defendant MUST support his own affirmative DEFENSE. That is
    because it is a DEFENSE. You cannot merely PLEAD an AFFIRMATIVE
    defense then sit back and force the State to marshall evidence as to
    its falsity. The State will attempt to prove your guilt as to the
    charge at hand; it is up to you to prove that you rightfully availed
    yourself of affirmative defenses.

    Quoted message said:

    Once self-defense is raised, the prosecution (generally -- remember there
    are 50 states plus the fed gubmint, all of which can set different rules)
    must prove all the elements of the charged offense, plus it must negate
    properly raised self-defense. An affirmative defense normally admits the act
    but that might not be such a big deal when no one disputes that a fight took
    place. However, to convict of an assaultive offense the state still has to
    prove BRD the defendant possessed unlawful mens rea/intent.

    If the prosecution could not convict you of the charge you'd be
    entitled to an acquittal. For example, you KO'd the material
    eyewitness therefore his testimony was unreliable.

    If you raise an affirmative defense, you are ADMITTING the act. These
    are VASTLY different tactical positions.

    Quoted message said:

    You'd be amazed at how many people go into a confrontation thinking they
    understand the self-defense law only to pay dearly because they got it
    wrong.

    Not so much as I'd be amazed at how many laypeople come on usenet
    babbling about self-defense jurisprudence...

    Trav

  16. Quoted message said:

    Yes it is as a) at least in my area running stop signs is SOP for
    cyclists but (not yet anyway) for drivers, and b) I regularly see in
    the cycling Usenet groups people defending their choice to run stop
    signs, which just blows my mind.

    There's nothing at ALL wrong w/ a cyclist who wants to run stop
    signs. If they do so and cross your path, hit them. Simple as that.
    They have it coming.

    I run stop signs and red lights when I am riding and I expect drivers
    to hit me if I run one foolishly. Cycling across intersections is
    more like jaywalking.

    Quoted message said:

    I agree 100%. an

    nate

    Nonsense. Cars weigh 3500 lbs, bicycles weigh 20. Who's gonna win
    that one? Most ppl are bikes ARE in the way on the road...if you
    insist on road riding, at least be in sufficient condition to keep the
    hell up.

    Trav

  17. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    That's pseudo-legal babble, son. As I said, the rules can vary from state
    to
    state, but generally the defendant needs only raise a prima facie case
    for
    self-defense (his own tx is usually enough), then the burden shifts to
    the
    state to disprove it. I'm happy to provide a coupla cites for you. As to
    the
    "grave" bodily harm, that type of language usually pertains to justifying
    use of *deadly* force. You don't necessarily need to fear "grave" bodily
    harm to justify punching someone in the face.

    This is complete horsheshit.

    The defendant MUST support his own affirmative DEFENSE. That is
    because it is a DEFENSE. You cannot merely PLEAD an AFFIRMATIVE
    defense then sit back and force the State to marshall evidence as to
    its falsity.

    Calm down, boy. Suggest you read what I wrote again. D generally need only
    raise a prima facie case and his own testimony (since you apparently didn't
    understand what 'tx' meant) is usually enough. (Tx is evidence, not a mere
    pleading.)

    Don't believe me. Here are a few cites:

    "Self-defense is an affirmative defense, and once a defendant raises it, the
    State has the burden of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant
    did not act in self-defense, in addition to proving the elements of the
    charged offense." People v. Lee, 213 Ill.2d 218, 224-225, 290 Ill.Dec. 256,
    821 N.E.2d 307, 311 (2004).

    "Once the defendant raises self-defense, the State has the burden to prove
    beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant did not act in self-defense."
    Heidel v. State, 587 So.2d 835, 843 (Miss.1991).

    "Where there is a claim of self-defense, the Commonwealth has the burden to
    prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the killing was not committed in
    self-defense." Commonwealth v. Smith, 710 A.2d 1218, 1219 (Pa.Super.1998)

    "[T]he prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant
    did not act in self-defense." People v. Tewksbury (1976) 15 Cal.3d 953, 963;
    People v. Adrian (1982) 135 Cal.App.3d 335, 342.

    "When a defendant in a homicide prosecution asserts self-defense the State
    has the affirmative burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the
    homicide was feloniously committed and was not perpetrated in self-defense."
    State v. Patterson, 295 So.2d 792 (La.1974); State v. Pittman, 428 So.2d 979
    (La.App. 1st Cir.1983).

    "[T]he State has the burden of persuasion in disproving the evidence of
    self-defense. [It] is not a burden of production, i.e., one which requires
    the State to affirmatively produce evidence refuting the self-defense claim,
    but rather a burden requiring the State to prove its case beyond a
    reasonable doubt." Saxton v. State, 804 S.W.2d 910, 913 (Tex.Crim.App.1991).

    Once again. the laws can vary from state to state, and I don't claim to know
    them all, but since you've ignorantly made blanket statements about your odd
    version of the rule being *the* correct one, these cases squarely refute
    you.

    I won't waste any more time with your nonsense, but feel free to tell the
    courts of the above states they're wrong about the law of self defense.

    Quoted message said:

    [blahblahblah]
    Not so much as I'd be amazed at how many laypeople come on usenet
    babbling about self-defense jurisprudence...

    That would be you, blowhard.

  18. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    That's pseudo-legal babble, son. As I said, the rules can vary from state
    to
    state, but generally the defendant needs only raise a prima facie case
    for
    self-defense (his own tx is usually enough), then the burden shifts to
    the
    state to disprove it. I'm happy to provide a coupla cites for you. As to
    the
    "grave" bodily harm, that type of language usually pertains to justifying
    use of *deadly* force. You don't necessarily need to fear "grave" bodily
    harm to justify punching someone in the face.

    This is complete horsheshit.

    The defendant MUST support his own affirmative DEFENSE. That is
    because it is a DEFENSE. You cannot merely PLEAD an AFFIRMATIVE
    defense then sit back and force the State to marshall evidence as to
    its falsity.

    Calm down, boy. Suggest you read what I wrote again. D generally need only
    raise a prima facie case and his own testimony (since you apparently didn't
    understand what 'tx' meant) is usually enough. (Tx is evidence, not a mere
    pleading.)

    Don't believe me. Here are a few cites:

    "Self-defense is an affirmative defense, and once a defendant raises it, the
    State has the burden of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant
    did not act in self-defense, in addition to proving the elements of the
    charged offense." People v. Lee, 213 Ill.2d 218, 224-225, 290 Ill.Dec. 256,
    821 N.E.2d 307, 311 (2004).

    "Once the defendant raises self-defense, the State has the burden to prove
    beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant did not act in self-defense."
    Heidel v. State, 587 So.2d 835, 843 (Miss.1991).

    "Where there is a claim of self-defense, the Commonwealth has the burden to
    prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the killing was not committed in
    self-defense." Commonwealth v. Smith, 710 A.2d 1218, 1219 (Pa.Super.1998)

    "[T]he prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant
    did not act in self-defense." People v. Tewksbury (1976) 15 Cal.3d 953, 963;
    People v. Adrian (1982) 135 Cal.App.3d 335, 342.

    "When a defendant in a homicide prosecution asserts self-defense the State
    has the affirmative burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the
    homicide was feloniously committed and was not perpetrated in self-defense."
    State v. Patterson, 295 So.2d 792 (La.1974); State v. Pittman, 428 So.2d 979
    (La.App. 1st Cir.1983).

    "[T]he State has the burden of persuasion in disproving the evidence of
    self-defense. [It] is not a burden of production, i.e., one which requires
    the State to affirmatively produce evidence refuting the self-defense claim,
    but rather a burden requiring the State to prove its case beyond a
    reasonable doubt." Saxton v. State, 804 S.W.2d 910, 913 (Tex.Crim.App.1991).

    Once again. the laws can vary from state to state, and I don't claim to know
    them all, but since you've made blanket statements about your odd
    version of the rule being *the* correct one, these cases squarely refute
    you.

    I won't waste any more time with your nonsense, but feel free to tell the
    courts of the above states they're wrong about the law of self defense.

    Quoted message said:

    [blahblahblah]
    Not so much as I'd be amazed at how many laypeople come on usenet
    babbling about self-defense jurisprudence...

    That would be you, blowhard.

  19. On Jun 5, 10:59 am, "[email hidden]" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Yes it is as a) at least in my area running stop signs is SOP for
    cyclists but (not yet anyway) for drivers, and b) I regularly see in
    the cycling Usenet groups people defending their choice to run stop
    signs, which just blows my mind.

    There's nothing at ALL wrong w/ a cyclist who wants to run stop
    signs.  If they do so and cross your path, hit them.  Simple as that.
    They have it coming.

    You and I both know that it doesn't work like that. The motorist is
    always blamed, the cycling "community" calls for more protection for
    cyclists, and nobody wants to be the crass, tasteless jerk that points
    out the obvious, that he probably *did* deserve to be hit.

    Besides, I don't want to be involved in the death or injury of another
    human being, whether I'm at fault or not.

    Quoted message said:


    I run stop signs and red lights when I am riding and I expect drivers
    to hit me if I run one foolishly.  Cycling across intersections is
    more like jaywalking.

    except you're doing it at 20 MPH not a walking pace.

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:

    I agree 100%. an

    Quoted message said:

    nate

    Nonsense.  Cars weigh 3500 lbs, bicycles weigh 20.  Who's gonna win
    that one?  Most ppl are bikes ARE in the way on the road...if you
    insist on road riding, at least be in sufficient condition to keep the
    hell up.

    It's not about "winning" or "losing" it's about being predictable so
    others don't bump into you.

    Of course, cyclists around here *are* predictable. I expect them to
    blow lights and stop signs in front of me and expect me to stop for
    them.

    nate

  20. Quoted message said:

    Calm down, boy. Suggest you read what I wrote again. D generally need only
    raise a prima facie case and his own testimony (since you apparently didn't
    understand what 'tx' meant) is usually enough. (Tx is evidence, not a mere
    pleading.)

    EVERYWHERE is evidence.

    A pleading does not establish a prima facie case.

    Quoted message said:

    Once again. the laws can vary from state to state, and I don't claim to know
    them all, but since you've ignorantly made blanket statements about your odd
    version of the rule being *the* correct one, these cases squarely refute
    you.

    No, they do not.

    You said all one had to do was plead self-defense and that would do.
    It won't and it doesn't.

    Trav

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.