Hollywood Tow 'N Go rack, is it safe?

Pacu

Guest
We have a full size van which we use to tow our pop-up camper and we would also like to transport
our 3 bicycles. The Hollywood Tow 'N Go seems to extend the hitch arm so that you can mount the
bikes on the hitch between the back of the vehicle and what oyu are towing. The question is, is is
safe? Do it increase the tounge weight, cause any sway, or if you turn too tight can you crush your
bikes? I have had one shop owner(who sells them) say they are great, another (who does not sell
them) say the are dangerous. Does anyone have one?

PACU <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> We have a full size van which we use to tow our pop-up camper and we would also like to transport
> our 3 bicycles. The Hollywood Tow 'N Go seems to extend the hitch arm so that you can mount the
> bikes on the hitch between the back of the vehicle and what oyu are towing. The question is, is is
> safe?...

You might try asking this question on alt.rv.pop-up-trailers or get a temporary membership at
http://www.popuptimes.com/members/default.asp and ask the question there.

Austin