Hollywood Tow 'N Go rack, is it safe?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Pacu, May 12, 2003.

  1. Pacu

    Pacu Guest

    We have a full size van which we use to tow our pop-up camper and we would also like to transport
    our 3 bicycles. The Hollywood Tow 'N Go seems to extend the hitch arm so that you can mount the
    bikes on the hitch between the back of the vehicle and what oyu are towing. The question is, is is
    safe? Do it increase the tounge weight, cause any sway, or if you turn too tight can you crush your
    bikes? I have had one shop owner(who sells them) say they are great, another (who does not sell
    them) say the are dangerous. Does anyone have one?

    Tags:

  2. Austinboston

    Austinboston Guest

    PACU <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > We have a full size van which we use to tow our pop-up camper and we would also like to transport
    > our 3 bicycles. The Hollywood Tow 'N Go seems to extend the hitch arm so that you can mount the
    > bikes on the hitch between the back of the vehicle and what oyu are towing. The question is, is is
    > safe?...

    You might try asking this question on alt.rv.pop-up-trailers or get a temporary membership at
    http://www.popuptimes.com/members/default.asp and ask the question there.

    Austin