General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Horrible cooking accident.

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 126 posts · 2,559 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 November 2005
Last activity
17 December 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
126
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,559
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 126
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Horrible cooking accident.

    I am a bachelor. I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles.
    I acrually mixed the batter on Monday but never got to making them
    till this morning. Anyhow, I got the batter out of the closet and
    plugged in the waffle iron. I poured some grease on it and let it get
    hot while I took a shower. While in the shower I could smell it, and
    knew it was overheating. I ran from the shower completely naked, and
    found the waffle iron pouring out smoke. I lifted the lid and badly
    burned my fingers, so I dropped it. The problem is that when I
    dropped it, I dropped it on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th
    degree burns and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but
    too embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will heal?
    What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle marks on them.

  2. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Horrible cooking accident.

    My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th
    degree burns and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but
    too embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will heal?
    What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle marks on them.

    I don't think it will heal but you could try applying butter and maple
    syrup.

  3. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles. ...
    I lifted the lid and badly burned my fingers, so I dropped
    it. The problem is that when I dropped it, I dropped it
    on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th degree burns
    and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but too
    embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will
    heal? What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle
    marks on them.

    Assuming you're not a troll, you need to see a doctor, immediately. This
    type of injury will most likely not heal on its own. You stand a good
    chance of losing your precious package, as well as developing an infection
    which could quite easily kill you. Go do the Emergency Room. Be honest and
    forthright, expect you might get a few smirks, but ER staff have seen just
    about everything (and if they haven't seen this particular injury before,
    you stand a good chance of having your injury memorialized in an emergency
    medicine textbook or website). Go on, shoo, right now.

    -j

  4. "jacqui{JB}" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle
    marks on them.

    Assuming you're not a troll...

    I think it's a stretch. :-)

  5. In <[email hidden]>, on 11/18/05

    at 09:12 AM said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles. ...
    I lifted the lid and badly burned my fingers, so I dropped
    it. The problem is that when I dropped it, I dropped it
    on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th degree burns
    and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but too
    embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will
    heal? What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle
    marks on them.

    Quoted message said:

    Assuming you're not a troll, you need to see a doctor, immediately. This
    type of injury will most likely not heal on its own. You stand a good
    chance of losing your precious package, as well as developing an
    infection which could quite easily kill you. Go do the Emergency Room.
    Be honest and forthright, expect you might get a few smirks, but ER staff
    have seen just about everything (and if they haven't seen this
    particular injury before, you stand a good chance of having your injury
    memorialized in an emergency medicine textbook or website). Go on, shoo,
    right now.

    Can you for a single instance imagine someone actually doing this and then
    sitting down to write this note?

    jim

    --
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    [email hidden]
    -----------------------------------------------------------

  6. Mi e' parso che [email hidden] abbia scritto:

    Quoted message said:

    My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th degree burns and is
    shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but too
    embarassed to go to a doctor.
    Does anyone think it will heal? What should I do
    with it?
    Even my balls got waffle marks on them.

    Find a woman, soon!!!!
    --
    Vilco
    Think Pink , Drink Rose'

  7. Mi e' parso che [email hidden] abbia scritto:

    Quoted message said:

    My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th degree burns and is
    shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but too
    embarassed to go to a doctor.
    Does anyone think it will heal? What should I do
    with it?
    Even my balls got waffle marks on them.

    Find a woman, soon!!!!
    --
    Vilco
    Think Pink , Drink Rose'

  8. "rox formerly rmg" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Horrible cooking accident.

    My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th
    degree burns and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but
    too embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will heal?
    What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle marks on them.

    I don't think it will heal but you could try applying butter and maple
    syrup.

    LOL!

    Might make an excellent salve actually ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe trapped his in zips a few times, got friction burns and related on
    it, but never once have I cooked it.

  9. "jacqui{JB}" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles. ...
    I lifted the lid and badly burned my fingers, so I dropped
    it. The problem is that when I dropped it, I dropped it
    on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th degree burns
    and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but too
    embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will
    heal? What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle
    marks on them.

    Assuming you're not a troll, you need to see a doctor, immediately. This
    type of injury will most likely not heal on its own. You stand a good
    chance of losing your precious package, as well as developing an infection
    which could quite easily kill you. Go do the Emergency Room. Be honest


    and

    Quoted message said:

    forthright, expect you might get a few smirks, but ER staff have seen just
    about everything (and if they haven't seen this particular injury before,
    you stand a good chance of having your injury memorialized in an emergency
    medicine textbook or website). Go on, shoo, right now.

    Indeed, and if they do smirk it will likely be with you on side, and not
    actually at you.

    Shaun aRe - BTW - avoid sex for a while huh? Good lad.

  10. GIF'S!!!!

    --

    Quoted message said:

    Horrible cooking accident.

    I am a bachelor. I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles.
    I acrually mixed the batter on Monday but never got to making them
    till this morning. Anyhow, I got the batter out of the closet and
    plugged in the waffle iron. I poured some grease on it and let it get
    hot while I took a shower. While in the shower I could smell it, and
    knew it was overheating. I ran from the shower completely naked, and
    found the waffle iron pouring out smoke. I lifted the lid and badly
    burned my fingers, so I dropped it. The problem is that when I
    dropped it, I dropped it on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th
    degree burns and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but
    too embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will heal?
    What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle marks on them.

  11. "Shaun aRe" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "jacqui{JB}" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles. ...
    I lifted the lid and badly burned my fingers, so I dropped
    it. The problem is that when I dropped it, I dropped it
    on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th degree burns
    and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but too
    embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will
    heal? What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle
    marks on them.

    Assuming you're not a troll, you need to see a doctor, immediately.


    This

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    type of injury will most likely not heal on its own. You stand a good
    chance of losing your precious package, as well as developing an


    infection

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    which could quite easily kill you. Go do the Emergency Room. Be honest


    and

    Quoted message said:

    forthright, expect you might get a few smirks, but ER staff have seen


    just

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    about everything (and if they haven't seen this particular injury


    before,

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    you stand a good chance of having your injury memorialized in an


    emergency

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    medicine textbook or website). Go on, shoo, right now.

    Indeed, and if they do smirk it will likely be with you on side, and not
    actually at you.

    Shaun aRe - BTW - avoid sex for a while huh? Good lad.

    The world needeth no continuation of the troll gene, I say he should avoid
    sex forever!

    KW

  12. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:

    Horrible cooking accident.

    Butter, syrup, knife.
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 11-9-05 finishing in four
    parts the trip report from our vacation time in San Francisco
    for Nephew Pat's wedding last weekend.

  13. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:

    Horrible cooking accident.

    I am a bachelor. I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles.
    I acrually mixed the batter on Monday but never got to making them
    till this morning. Anyhow, I got the batter out of the closet and
    plugged in the waffle iron. I poured some grease on it and let it get
    hot while I took a shower. While in the shower I could smell it, and
    knew it was overheating. I ran from the shower completely naked, and
    found the waffle iron pouring out smoke. I lifted the lid and badly
    burned my fingers, so I dropped it. The problem is that when I
    dropped it, I dropped it on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th
    degree burns and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but
    too embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will heal?
    What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle marks on them.

    Damn.

    This is one of the best trolls I've seen in weeks. ;-)

    Well done!
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  14. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Quoted message said:

    Horrible cooking accident.

    I am a bachelor. I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles.
    I acrually mixed the batter on Monday but never got to making them
    till this morning. Anyhow, I got the batter out of the closet and
    plugged in the waffle iron. I poured some grease on it and let it get
    hot while I took a shower. While in the shower I could smell it, and
    knew it was overheating. I ran from the shower completely naked, and
    found the waffle iron pouring out smoke. I lifted the lid and badly
    burned my fingers, so I dropped it. The problem is that when I
    dropped it, I dropped it on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th
    degree burns and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but
    too embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will heal?
    What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle marks on them.

    Damn.

    This is one of the best trolls I've seen in weeks. ;-)

    Well done!
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  15. "Keith Warren" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Shaun aRe" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "jacqui{JB}" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    > I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles. ...
    > I lifted the lid and badly burned my fingers, so I dropped
    > it. The problem is that when I dropped it, I dropped it
    > on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th degree burns
    > and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but too
    > embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will
    > heal? What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle
    > marks on them.

    Assuming you're not a troll, you need to see a doctor, immediately.


    This

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    type of injury will most likely not heal on its own. You stand a good
    chance of losing your precious package, as well as developing an


    infection

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    which could quite easily kill you. Go do the Emergency Room. Be


    honest

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    and

    Quoted message said:

    forthright, expect you might get a few smirks, but ER staff have seen


    just

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    about everything (and if they haven't seen this particular injury


    before,

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    you stand a good chance of having your injury memorialized in an


    emergency

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    medicine textbook or website). Go on, shoo, right now.

    Indeed, and if they do smirk it will likely be with you on side, and not
    actually at you.

    Shaun aRe - BTW - avoid sex for a while huh? Good lad.

    The world needeth no continuation of the troll gene, I say he should avoid
    sex forever!

    Don't worry - he'll not get a say in the matter anyway.

    Shaun aRe

  16. jacqui{JB} said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles. ...
    I lifted the lid and badly burned my fingers, so I dropped
    it. The problem is that when I dropped it, I dropped it
    on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th degree burns
    and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but too
    embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will
    heal? What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle
    marks on them.

    Assuming you're not a troll, you need to see a doctor, immediately. This
    type of injury will most likely not heal on its own. You stand a good
    chance of losing your precious package, as well as developing an infection
    which could quite easily kill you. Go do the Emergency Room. Be honest and
    forthright, expect you might get a few smirks, but ER staff have seen just
    about everything (and if they haven't seen this particular injury before,
    you stand a good chance of having your injury memorialized in an emergency
    medicine textbook or website). Go on, shoo, right now.

    -j

    "Assuming you're not a troll"
    Jacqui, here's a dollar, get a clue!

  17. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Shaun aRe said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Shaun aRe - BTW - avoid sex for a while huh? Good lad.

    The world needeth no continuation of the troll gene, I say he should avoid
    sex forever!

    Don't worry - he'll not get a say in the matter anyway.

    Shaun aRe

    Oh I dunno...

    Waffle pattern?
    Built-in french tickler?
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  18. Quoted message said:

    Horrible cooking accident.

    I am a bachelor. I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles.
    I acrually mixed the batter on Monday but never got to making them
    till this morning. Anyhow, I got the batter out of the closet and
    plugged in the waffle iron. I poured some grease on it and let it
    get hot while I took a shower. While in the shower I could smell it,
    and knew it was overheating. I ran from the shower completely
    naked, and found the waffle iron pouring out smoke. I lifted the lid
    and badly burned my fingers, so I dropped it. The problem is that
    when I dropped it, I dropped it on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd
    and 4th degree burns and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe
    pain, but too embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it
    will heal? What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle marks
    on them.

    In addition to your other 'problems' you also obviously have a surplus
    of free time that you don't know how to occupy. May I suggest going
    out to listen to music, visiting a museum, going to the gym, or enjoying
    the miracle of the public library?

    Or better, finding a nice lady to 'apply first aid' to your 'injury?'

    [FYI - burns only go to 3rd degree. Is a 4th degree like giving 110%?]

    *BFB*
    NYC

  19. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Horrible cooking accident.

    I am a bachelor. I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles.
    I acrually mixed the batter on Monday but never got to making them
    till this morning. Anyhow, I got the batter out of the closet and
    plugged in the waffle iron. I poured some grease on it and let it get
    hot while I took a shower. While in the shower I could smell it, and
    knew it was overheating. I ran from the shower completely naked, and
    found the waffle iron pouring out smoke. I lifted the lid and badly
    burned my fingers, so I dropped it. The problem is that when I
    dropped it, I dropped it on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th
    degree burns and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but
    too embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will heal?
    What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle marks on them.

    Saliva and crushed ice from your girlfriends ***th.

    Dimitri

  20. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Horrible cooking accident.

    I am a bachelor. I woke up this morning and decided to make waffles.
    I acrually mixed the batter on Monday but never got to making them
    till this morning. Anyhow, I got the batter out of the closet and
    plugged in the waffle iron. I poured some grease on it and let it get
    hot while I took a shower. While in the shower I could smell it, and
    knew it was overheating. I ran from the shower completely naked, and
    found the waffle iron pouring out smoke. I lifted the lid and badly
    burned my fingers, so I dropped it. The problem is that when I
    dropped it, I dropped it on my penis. My penis has 2nd 3rd and 4th
    degree burns and is shaped like a waffle. I am in severe pain, but
    too embarassed to go to a doctor. Does anyone think it will heal?
    What should I do with it? Even my balls got waffle marks on them.

    Saliva and crushed ice from your girlfriends ***th.

    Dimitri

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.