General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

How big is a gulp?

Started by Andy · · Last activity · 25 posts · 1,398 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
22 June 2007
Last activity
26 June 2007
Original author
Andy
Posts
25
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,398
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–25 of 25
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Andy said:

    How much is a gulp?

    Hmm, spelled backwards... in the case of Cybertwat's hole that would
    mean a plug the size of a giant redwood... or how much hard wood can
    she swallow in one gulp!

    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . .

  2. On Jun 24, 6:27 pm, MaryMc <[email hidden]> > I've
    heard from so many people that the worst part of that whole

    Quoted message said:

    experience wasn't the colonoscopy itself, it was drinking that vile
    stuff beforehand! My husband heard that there's an alternative--they
    *can* give you the prep in pill form.
    I turn 50 next year, so it will be my turn soon...and I'm sure as hell
    asking for the same!
    MaryMc

    Some people take different stuff, it isn't considered as good by
    some. DH once took a lesser option, and the pictures showed it. I've
    not heard of the pillS. There is a pill that is prescribed,something
    like Ducolax, 4 of them.

    One of the benefits of growing older!
    Dee Dee

  3. Andy g said:


    I had to gulp down a quart or something of barium for an acid reflux exam.
    The crud tasted like liquid peppermint chalk! EWWW.

    Then I got to watch my throat swallowing on a computer screen. Friggin' doc
    gave me nexium for a couple weeks. Cost me $900 for the exam! The BUMS!!!

    Andy-

    I'd call that quite in-expensive! Everything is 'over' a thousand
    nowadays! A quart? What a baby! ;-))
    Dee Dee

  4. Dan Abel said:
    Quoted message said:

    Anyway, I'm training to reach 33cc,
    which would be a full european-size can.

    Quoted message said:

    They must have awfully small cans in Europe. Do
    they have any recipes there?

    Recipes? What for? These are the cans for beer and other beverages. Cans for
    beans & peas are bigger, but I can't remember what.

    Quoted message said:

    Perhaps you should change your unit of measure.

    So 33cc would be about one third of a quarter.
    --
    Vilco
    Think pink, drink rose'

  5. Dee Dee said...

    Quoted message said:
    Andy g said:


    I had to gulp down a quart or something of barium for an acid reflux
    exam. The crud tasted like liquid peppermint chalk! EWWW.

    Then I got to watch my throat swallowing on a computer screen. Friggin'
    doc gave me nexium for a couple weeks. Cost me $900 for the exam! The
    BUMS!!!

    Andy-

    I'd call that quite in-expensive! Everything is 'over' a thousand
    nowadays! A quart? What a baby! ;-))
    Dee Dee

    ROFLMAO!!!

    Andy
    BIG baby

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.