Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

How can bikes be big as mountains ???

Started by Hans-Marc Olsen · · Last activity · 46 posts · 1,335 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
14 November 2004
Last activity
18 November 2004
Original author
Hans-Marc Olsen
Posts
46
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,335
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 46
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I don't understand how mountain-bikes can be so big?

    Did giants build them?

  2. The Jolly Green Giant built them while smoking crack.

    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I don't understand how mountain-bikes can be so big?

    Did giants build them?

  3. Hans-Marc Olsen said:

    I don't understand how mountain-bikes can be so big?

    Did giants build them?

    Hold on to your day job like grim death.

    Seriously.
    --
    BS (no, really)

  4. Hans-Marc Olsen said:

    I don't understand how mountain-bikes can be so big?

    Did giants build them?

    Maybe, or maybe they were built for giants
    http://forums.speedarena.com/zerothread?id=1662229
    --
    Slacker

  5. "Slacker" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:opshfv49lzm83lxu@slacker...

    Hans-Marc Olsen said:

    I don't understand how mountain-bikes can be so big?

    Did giants build them?

    Maybe, or maybe they were built for giants
    http://forums.speedarena.com/zerothread?id=1662229
    --
    Slacker

    If it was in the UK I'm sure it would be a certain sysmptom of "Care In The
    Community"

  6. "Hans-Marc Olsen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I don't understand how mountain-bikes can be so big?

    Did giants build them?

    No, it just takes SPECIALIZED skills to make them.

    Ezookiel

  7. "Ezookiel" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I don't understand how mountain-bikes can be so big?

    Did giants build them?

    No, it just takes SPECIALIZED skills to make them.

    But don't go getting all HUFFY about this reply

  8. Hans-Marc Olsen said:

    I don't understand how mountain-bikes can be so big?

    Did giants build them?

    Didn't you know? Newbies!

  9. Slacker said:
    Hans-Marc Olsen said:

    I don't understand how mountain-bikes can be so big?

    Did giants build them?

    Maybe, or maybe they were built for giants
    http://forums.speedarena.com/zerothread?id=1662229

    this guy is trolling multiple usenet groups with "tailore" posts, I wouldn't
    waste time if I were you.

    Penny

  10. Quoted message said:

    this guy is trolling multiple usenet groups with "tailore" posts, I
    wouldn't waste time if I were you.

    Penny

    The fact that replies are cross-posted to can.sun-stroke is an indicator.
    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  11. Ezookiel says:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    No, it just takes SPECIALIZED skills to make them.

    But don't go getting all HUFFY about this reply

    Whether he does or not is really a MOOTS point, isn't it?

    ;-)

  12. Ezookiel said:

    "Ezookiel" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I don't understand how mountain-bikes can be so big?

    Did giants build them?

    No, it just takes SPECIALIZED skills to make them.

    But don't go getting all HUFFY about this reply

    That's not fair, ganging up on him guys. How about trying it one-ON-ONE?
    --
    Westie

  13. Westie says:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    But don't go getting all HUFFY about this reply

    That's not fair, ganging up on him guys. How about trying it one-ON-ONE?

    How 'bout you just take a TREK? ;-)

  14. Stephen Baker said:

    Westie says:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    But don't go getting all HUFFY about this reply

    That's not fair, ganging up on him guys. How about trying it
    one-ON-ONE?

    How 'bout you just take a TREK? ;-)

    This thread is just getting too INTENSE!

  15. Michael Dart said:
    Stephen Baker said:

    Westie says:

    Quoted message said:

    > But don't go getting all HUFFY about this reply

    That's not fair, ganging up on him guys. How about trying it
    one-ON-ONE?

    How 'bout you just take a TREK? ;-)

    This thread is just getting too INTENSE!

    It hasn't fizzled Yeti?

    I Cannondale it much longer...
    --
    BS (no, really)

  16. Bill S says:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    This thread is just getting too INTENSE!

    It hasn't fizzled Yeti?

    I Cannondale it much longer...
    --

    Nowm now - don't get Surly...

  17. "B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Michael Dart said:
    Stephen Baker said:

    Westie says:

    >> But don't go getting all HUFFY about this reply
    >
    > That's not fair, ganging up on him guys. How about trying it
    > one-ON-ONE?

    How 'bout you just take a TREK? ;-)

    This thread is just getting too INTENSE!

    It hasn't fizzled Yeti?

    I Cannondale it much longer...

    I know, it's Sofaking stupid it's making me Surly.

    /s

  18. supabonbon said:

    "B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Michael Dart said:

    Stephen Baker wrote:
    > Westie says:
    >
    >>> But don't go getting all HUFFY about this reply
    >>
    >> That's not fair, ganging up on him guys. How about trying it
    >> one-ON-ONE?
    >
    > How 'bout you just take a TREK? ;-)

    This thread is just getting too INTENSE!

    It hasn't fizzled Yeti?

    I Cannondale it much longer...

    I know, it's Sofaking stupid it's making me Surly.

    OK, this is becoming a Giant PITA.

    Time to Turn 'er over and go for a ride...up Pacific coast!

    That is, if I can get MOTIV ated...

    (Sofaking? That like Couchqueen?)
    --
    BS (no, really)

  19. B i l l S o r n s o n said:
    supabonbon said:

    "B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Michael Dart wrote:

    >Stephen Baker wrote:
    >
    >>Westie says:
    >>
    >>
    >>>>But don't go getting all HUFFY about this reply
    >>>
    >>>That's not fair, ganging up on him guys. How about trying it
    >>>one-ON-ONE?
    >>
    >>How 'bout you just take a TREK? ;-)
    >
    >This thread is just getting too INTENSE!

    It hasn't fizzled Yeti?

    I Cannondale it much longer...

    I know, it's Sofaking stupid it's making me Surly.

    OK, this is becoming a Giant PITA.

    Time to Turn 'er over and go for a ride...up Pacific coast!

    That is, if I can get MOTIV ated...

    (Sofaking? That like Couchqueen?)

    You are all in DEANial!

    This point is Moot!

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  20. Ride-A-Lot said:

    This point is Moot!

    Bzzzt. Baker beat you to it (by like, a month!).

    No puns for you...one year!

    Pun Nazi

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.