How many miles have you rode this year?
I have rode 1,500 miles on my Fuji Ace.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Next Generation · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
How many miles have you rode this year?
I have rode 1,500 miles on my Fuji Ace.
6,503 so far and I plan to close the year out with a 30 mile group ride tomorrow. Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!
Well, being as it is Saturday at the moment, and I got the bike on Christmas (Monday), I have ridden 74.9 miles since then.
I received my newest road bike on mother's day (odd present...my mom bought me something on mother's day) and just broke 1,600 on it in regards to outside miles. I've probably put in about 400 or 500 miles on my track bike, and then I'm not sure about riding to classes at college....probably 5 miles a day. And does BMX even count? I don't exactly think the miles rack up when you're in a vert or bowl.
100 miles so far this year...not too bad considering the highest its gotten has been 50 degrees in the last two days. 😄
2006 was my first year cycling and I put in around 3500 miles.
I would like to double that for 2007.
ToffoIsMe said:2006 was my first year cycling and I put in around 3500 miles.
I would like to double that for 2007.
Nice work.
641 miles since Jan 1st, but I'm stepping it up considerably now that winter's over.
2,292.13 since Jan. 1st.
last year?
13,000km. I try to keep under 300km a week for burning out reasons, and you need no more to progress if you do it right. Its not hard cause I'm so lazy :p
I ride most days a week, between 20-30 miles a day. Haven't got a computer yet, so I don't know my actual mileage exactly. That's my next purchase, probably.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.