how Millar cracked.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valerius, Jun 26, 2004.

  1. When the French police put the women's underwear on his head, that's when he
    cracked.

    Tags:

  2. Michael

    Michael Guest

    > When the French police put the women's underwear on his head, that's when he
    > cracked.

    I'm not a big David Millar fan, but the fact that he is out
    of the Tour kind of bums me out. It's not quite Shoeless
    Joe, but it's in the same area code.

    Mike

  3. Michael wrote:

    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>When the French police put the women's underwear on his head, that's when he
    >>cracked.
    >>

    > I'm not a big David Millar fan, but the fact that he is out
    > of the Tour kind of bums me out. It's not quite Shoeless
    > Joe, but it's in the same area code.
    >
    > Mike

    If I had to guess how this played out (dunno if it's already been
    explained anywhere) I assume the gendarmarie was watching his house.
    They sent a unit or two to tail him when he left, then barged in and
    searched the place in his absense. When they found what they were
    looking for they radioed the followers to go in and apprehend him
    (before dessert!) and then hauled him in and let him hang himself with
    denials befor showing him what they found in his house.

  4. trg

    trg Guest

    Richard Adams wrote:
    > Michael wrote:
    >
    >> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>> When the French police put the women's underwear on his head,
    >>> that's when he cracked.
    >>>

    >> I'm not a big David Millar fan, but the fact that he is out
    >> of the Tour kind of bums me out. It's not quite Shoeless
    >> Joe, but it's in the same area code.
    >>
    >> Mike
    >>

    > If I had to guess how this played out (dunno if it's already been
    > explained anywhere) I assume the gendarmarie was watching his house.
    > They sent a unit or two to tail him when he left, then barged in and
    > searched the place in his absense. When they found what they were
    > looking for they radioed the followers to go in and apprehend him
    > (before dessert!) and then hauled him in and let him hang himself with
    > denials befor showing him what they found in his house.

    That's exactly how Inspector Maigret works! But you forgot the part about
    sending out for sandwiches.

  5. > If I had to guess how this played out (dunno if it's already been
    > explained anywhere) I assume the gendarmarie was watching his house.
    > They sent a unit or two to tail him when he left, then barged in and
    > searched the place in his absense. When they found what they were
    > looking for they radioed the followers to go in and apprehend him
    > (before dessert!) and then hauled him in and let him hang himself with
    > denials befor showing him what they found in his house.

    Millar fell for that one? Why does Millar think he's so smart, when
    this simple gumshoe outsmarted him so easily? Sometimes there are
    advantages to not speaking French (Phil are you reading?).

  6. Richard Adams <[email protected]> writes:

    > Michael wrote:
    >
    > > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > >>When the French police put the women's underwear on his head, that's when he
    > >>cracked.
    > >>

    > > I'm not a big David Millar fan, but the fact that he is out
    > > of the Tour kind of bums me out. It's not quite Shoeless
    > > Joe, but it's in the same area code.
    > > Mike
    > >

    > If I had to guess how this played out (dunno if it's already been
    > explained anywhere) I assume the gendarmarie was watching his
    > house. They sent a unit or two to tail him when he left, then barged
    > in and searched the place in his absense. When they found what they
    > were looking for they radioed the followers to go in and apprehend him
    > (before dessert!) and then hauled him in and let him hang himself with
    > denials befor showing him what they found in his house.

    Nope. You missed the bit about the two off-duty FrankreichGestapo lads
    who snuck in and planted the Eprex vials after the Haggis-Snapper left for
    his dinner.

    They Snitched all his Pr0n too while they were at it, the lousy Wankers.

    --
    le Vent a Dos. Davey Crockett
    http://petition.eurolinux.org ; http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html