how Millar cracked.

Callistus Valerius

Guest
When the French police put the women's underwear on his head, that's when he
cracked.

> When the French police put the women's underwear on his head, that's when he
> cracked.

I'm not a big David Millar fan, but the fact that he is out
of the Tour kind of bums me out. It's not quite Shoeless
Joe, but it's in the same area code.

Mike

Michael wrote:

> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>When the French police put the women's underwear on his head, that's when he
>>cracked.
>>

> I'm not a big David Millar fan, but the fact that he is out
> of the Tour kind of bums me out. It's not quite Shoeless
> Joe, but it's in the same area code.
>
> Mike

If I had to guess how this played out (dunno if it's already been
explained anywhere) I assume the gendarmarie was watching his house.
They sent a unit or two to tail him when he left, then barged in and
searched the place in his absense. When they found what they were
looking for they radioed the followers to go in and apprehend him
(before dessert!) and then hauled him in and let him hang himself with
denials befor showing him what they found in his house.

Richard Adams wrote:
> Michael wrote:
>
>> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>>> When the French police put the women's underwear on his head,
>>> that's when he cracked.
>>>

>> I'm not a big David Millar fan, but the fact that he is out
>> of the Tour kind of bums me out. It's not quite Shoeless
>> Joe, but it's in the same area code.
>>
>> Mike
>>

> If I had to guess how this played out (dunno if it's already been
> explained anywhere) I assume the gendarmarie was watching his house.
> They sent a unit or two to tail him when he left, then barged in and
> searched the place in his absense. When they found what they were
> looking for they radioed the followers to go in and apprehend him
> (before dessert!) and then hauled him in and let him hang himself with
> denials befor showing him what they found in his house.

That's exactly how Inspector Maigret works! But you forgot the part about
sending out for sandwiches.

> If I had to guess how this played out (dunno if it's already been
> explained anywhere) I assume the gendarmarie was watching his house.
> They sent a unit or two to tail him when he left, then barged in and
> searched the place in his absense. When they found what they were
> looking for they radioed the followers to go in and apprehend him
> (before dessert!) and then hauled him in and let him hang himself with
> denials befor showing him what they found in his house.

Millar fell for that one? Why does Millar think he's so smart, when
this simple gumshoe outsmarted him so easily? Sometimes there are
advantages to not speaking French (Phil are you reading?).

Richard Adams <[email protected]> writes:

> Michael wrote:
>
> > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>When the French police put the women's underwear on his head, that's when he
> >>cracked.
> >>

> > I'm not a big David Millar fan, but the fact that he is out
> > of the Tour kind of bums me out. It's not quite Shoeless
> > Joe, but it's in the same area code.
> > Mike
> >

> If I had to guess how this played out (dunno if it's already been
> explained anywhere) I assume the gendarmarie was watching his
> house. They sent a unit or two to tail him when he left, then barged
> in and searched the place in his absense. When they found what they
> were looking for they radioed the followers to go in and apprehend him
> (before dessert!) and then hauled him in and let him hang himself with
> denials befor showing him what they found in his house.

Nope. You missed the bit about the two off-duty FrankreichGestapo lads
who snuck in and planted the Eprex vials after the Haggis-Snapper left for
his dinner.

They Snitched all his Pr0n too while they were at it, the lousy Wankers.

--
le Vent a Dos. Davey Crockett
http://petition.eurolinux.org ; http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html