Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

How Mountain Bikers "Enjoy Nature"

Started by Mike Vandeman · · Last activity · 131 posts · 5,761 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
18 February 2003
Last activity
23 May 2003
Original author
Mike Vandeman
Posts
131
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,761
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–20 of 131
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    bikemag.combikemag.com

    Mountain bikers "enjoy nature" the way hunters "enjoy nature".
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

  2. How environmental whack O's like to enjoy nature.

    havc.orgsmile tree sit.htm

    "Mike Vandeman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    bikemag.combikemag.com

    Mountain bikers "enjoy nature" the way hunters "enjoy nature".
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

  3. In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    bikemag.combikemag.com

    Mountain bikers "enjoy nature" the way hunters "enjoy nature".
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

    Looks good, thanks for the URL.

  4. "Fish!" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    bikemag.combikemag.com

    Mountain bikers "enjoy nature" the way hunters "enjoy nature".
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

    Looks good, thanks for the URL.

    after cutting out the cross-posting/

    thx for the site, it has some nice galleries.

    Dave

  5. Mike Vandeman said:

    The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    Define "enjoy."

    Pete H
    --
    If you try to please everybody, somebody isn't going to like it.
    D. Rumsfeld

  6. Quoted message said:

    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉.

    I'd love to visit some time. Maybe we could take a bike ride through it and do some hunting?

  7. "Gary" <[email hidden]> wrote in news:dch4a.142902$SD6.7418@sccrnsc03:

    Quoted message said:

    How environmental whack O's like to enjoy nature.

    havc.orgsmile tree sit.htm

    Hey, can I be like those people. Pleeese. I bet they smell as good as they look. What a bunch of
    looozers! It should be legal to shoot people like that.

    Quoted message said:


    "Mike Vandeman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    bikemag.combikemag.com

    Mountain bikers "enjoy nature" the way hunters "enjoy nature".
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande


  8. Why do you care how someone else enjoys their life? Mind your own business.

    John

    Fish! <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    bikemag.combikemag.com

    Mountain bikers "enjoy nature" the way hunters "enjoy nature".
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

    Looks good, thanks for the URL.

  9. Mike Vandeman <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    bikemag.combikemag.com

    Kewl!!!!

    Shaun aRe - feh......

  10. Why do you insist on viewing the world through a microscope instead of binoculars? You look at a
    picture with a 3 degree field of view and apply that narrow view to vast expanses of open space
    that simply are not experiencing the same type of use. Indeed, the area outside that 3 degree
    field of view has no use whatsoever. You have found a place that represents less than 0.0009% of a
    square mile, and a thousand such places in the same square mile will still be less than 1% of that
    square mile.

    "Mike Vandeman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    bikemag.combikemag.com

    Mountain bikers "enjoy nature" the way hunters "enjoy nature".
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

  11. Hi again you silly useless piece of [censored]!

    still trolling eh, mikey? and still the same drivel. been gone from this group for 2 years or so end
    it looks the same.

    i've still got the auto responder - you need a little mail?

    Mike Vandeman said:


    the same useless mikey [censored] he's been spewing and spamming multiple groups with ( PLEASE trim your
    responces or better yet just Enail the fool) for more than 7 years snipped

  12. Quoted message said:

    The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    bikemag.combikemag.com

    Great pics! Thanks!

  13. On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 01:57:00 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email hidden]> blurted:

    Quoted message said:

    The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers like to "enjoy nature".

    bikemag.combikemag.com

    Mountain bikers "enjoy nature" the way hunters "enjoy nature".
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

    Wow! That looks like phun. Definitely something to plan for vacation...

    --
    "<the spurs are the best team ever>" -Louise [email hidden], 2/2/3

  14. [email hidden] (John) wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Why do you care how someone else enjoys their life? Mind your own business.

    John

    When that enjoyment is derived from destroying nature, and the property of others, it is no longer a
    private affair. Terri Alvillar
    homepage.mac.comPhotoAlbum11.html

  15. On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:27:54 -0900, James Connell <[email hidden]> wrote:

    .Hi again you silly useless piece of [censored]! . .still trolling eh, mikey? and still the same drivel.
    been gone from this .group for 2 years or so end it looks the same. . .i've still got the auto
    responder - you need a little mail? . .Mike Vandeman wrote: .> .the same useless mikey [censored] he's
    been spewing and spamming multiple .groups with ( PLEASE trim your responces or better yet just
    Enail the .fool) for more than 7 years snipped

    Did you say something?
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

  16. On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 03:33:49 -0500, PeterH <[email hidden]> wrote:

    .Mike Vandeman wrote: . .> The photo on the cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers
    .> like to "enjoy nature". .> . .Define "enjoy."

    Destroy.

    .Pete H

    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

  17. On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:05:50 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" <[email hidden]> wrote:

    .Why do you insist on viewing the world through a microscope instead of .binoculars? You look at a
    picture with a 3 degree field of view and apply .that narrow view to vast expanses of open space
    that simply are not .experiencing the same type of use. Indeed, the area outside that 3 degree
    .field of view has no use whatsoever. You have found a place that represents .less than 0.0009% of a
    square mile, and a thousand such places in the same .square mile will still be less than 1% of that
    square mile.

    Did you say something? I thought not.

    ."Mike Vandeman" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    ."]news:[email hidden]... .> The photo on the cover of online bike
    magazine shows how mountain bikers .> like to "enjoy nature". .> .> bikemag.combikemag.com .> .>
    Mountain bikers "enjoy nature" the way hunters "enjoy nature". .> === .> I am working on creating
    wildlife habitat that is off-limits to .> humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to help? (I spent the
    previous 8 .> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.) .> .>
    home.pacbell.netmjvande .

    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

  18. On 18 Feb 2003 06:13:36 -0800, [email hidden] (John) wrote:

    .Why do you care how someone else enjoys their life? Mind your own business.

    Protecting wildlife from environmental rapists like mountin bikers IS my business.

    .John . . . .Fish! <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>... .> In article
    <[email hidden]>, .> [email hidden] says... .> > The photo on the
    cover of online bike magazine shows how mountain bikers .> > like to "enjoy nature". .> > .> >
    bikemag.combikemag.com .> > .> > Mountain bikers "enjoy nature" the way hunters "enjoy nature". .>

    Quoted message said:

    === .> > I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to .> > humans ("pure


    habitat"😉. Want to help? (I spent the previous 8 .> > years fighting auto dependence and road
    construction.) .> > .> > home.pacbell.netmjvande .> > .> .> Looks good, thanks for the URL.

    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"😉. Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

    home.pacbell.netmjvande

  19. Quoted message said:

    .Define "enjoy."

    Destroy.

    You really need to get a new dictionary.

  20. In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden] says...

    Quoted message said:

    On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:27:54 -0900, James Connell <[email hidden]> wrote:

    .Hi again you silly useless piece of [censored]! . .still trolling eh, mikey? and still the same drivel.
    been gone from this .group for 2 years or so end it looks the same. . .i've still got the auto
    responder - you need a little mail? . .Mike Vandeman wrote: .> .the same useless mikey [censored] he's
    been spewing and spamming multiple .groups with ( PLEASE trim your responces or better yet just
    Enail the .fool) for more than 7 years snipped

    Did you say something?

    it must be so hard to hear when you have those voices in your head.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.