Road Cycling · Public discussion

How much to park my car?

Started by .O0 0o. · · Last activity · 6 posts · 555 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
27 April 2004
Last activity
2 May 2004
Original author
.O0 0o.
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
555
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. thebostonchannel.comdetail.html

    Good thing I don't live in Boston. Even better that I can
    take my bike inside with me.

    --

    White does NOT mean racist

    To reply directly to me use DEODORANT

  2. .o0 0o. wrote

    Quoted message said:

    thebostonchannel.comdetail.html

    Good thing I don't live in Boston. Even better that I can
    take my bike inside with me.

    "Last summer the price for a spot topped out at $167,000 --
    and that does not include taxes of about $800 a year and
    condo fees of $162 a month."

    Within three miles, there are places where you can lease
    a spot for the equivalent of $25/day (less than the
    condo fee).

    What price convenience.

    Austin

  3. .o0 0o. said:

    thebostonchannel.comdetail.html

    Good thing I don't live in Boston. Even better that I can
    take my bike inside with me.

    ... yikes. That's more than twice what I pay for a 1 car
    garage that happens to have an attached 2 story, 3
    bedroom house.

  4. On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:42:12 GMT, "AustinMN" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    "Last summer the price for a spot topped out at $167,000 --
    and that does not include taxes of about $800 a year and
    condo fees of $162 a month."

    Within three miles, there are places where you can lease
    a spot for the equivalent of $25/day (less than the
    condo fee).

    Your arithmetic is flawed; the condo fee would have to reach
    $750/month before $25/day equals it. Of course, the point is
    still valid; that's pretty damned excessive.

    I'm sure glad I live where I could park a bunch of cars
    for free on my lawn. Actually, I've parked a bunch of
    bikes there...
    --
    Rick Onanian

  5. Rick Onanian said:
    AustinMN said:

    "Last summer the price for a spot topped out at $167,000
    -- and that does not include taxes of about $800 a year
    and condo fees of $162 a month."

    Within three miles, there are places where you can lease
    a spot for the equivalent of $25/day (less than the
    condo fee).

    Your arithmetic is flawed; the condo fee would have to
    reach $750/month before $25/day equals it. Of course, the
    point is still valid; that's pretty damned excessive.

    Yup, I mixed a bunch of things up, including a $6/day lot
    (about 6 miles) that I ended up editing out...and then
    mixing the facts. Think before you post...think before you
    post...think before you post...

    Austin
    --
    I'm pedaling as fast as I durn well please! There are no X
    characters in my address

  6. Quoted message said:

    thebostonchannel.comdetail.html

    I used to think the guy I worked with ten years ago was
    nuts to pay $180 a month for parking his car near the
    State Capitol.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.