General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

How to cook my [censored] ???

Started by Charleen Libant · · Last activity · 17 posts · 1,160 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 December 2005
Last activity
20 November 2011
Original author
Charleen Libant
Posts
17
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,160
Views / 30 days
8

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–17 of 17
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm a cannibal lady and I'm hungry and want to cook my own megaboobs,
    because they're so yummy.

    Do you have any good recipes for human megaboobs ???

  2. Charleen Libant said:

    I'm a cannibal lady and I'm hungry and want to cook my own megaboobs,
    because they're so yummy.

    Do you have any good recipes for human megaboobs ???

    Okay, I'll bite... how about I heat em up with my mega tubesteak?

  3. pls add mashroom sause shallow fry eat without use teeth only tounge
    and garnish with saliva

  4. Charleen Libant said:

    I'm a cannibal lady and I'm hungry and want to cook my own megaboobs,
    because they're so yummy.

    Do you have any good recipes for human megaboobs ???

  5. <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Charleen Libant said:

    I'm a cannibal lady and I'm hungry and want to cook my own megaboobs,
    because they're so yummy.

    Do you have any good recipes for human megaboobs ???

    What are megabobs? Are they a sort of meatballs?
    Cheers
    Pandora

    Quoted message said:
  6. Pandora said:

    <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Charleen Libant said:

    I'm a cannibal lady and I'm hungry and want to cook my own megaboobs,
    because they're so yummy.

    Do you have any good recipes for human megaboobs ???

    What are megabobs? Are they a sort of meatballs?
    Cheers
    Pandora

    mega= prefix that means "big"
    [censored]= crude word for breasts.

    troll, in other words. 🙂

    --

    saerah

    "Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a
    disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice."
    -Baruch Spinoza

    "There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly
    what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear
    and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There
    is another theory which states that this has already happened."
    -Douglas Adams

  7. "sarah bennett" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pandora said:

    <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Charleen Libant wrote:

    >I'm a cannibal lady and I'm hungry and want to cook my own megaboobs,
    >because they're so yummy.
    >
    >Do you have any good recipes for human megaboobs ???

    What are megabobs? Are they a sort of meatballs?
    Cheers
    Pandora

    mega= prefix that means "big"
    [censored]= crude word for breasts.

    troll, in other words. 🙂

    I thought another thing 🙂)))
    Cheers
    Pandora

  8. Pandoofus said:
    Quoted message said:
    Charleen Libant said:

    I'm a cannibal lady and I'm hungry and want to cook my own megaboobs,
    because they're so yummy.

    Do you have any good recipes for human megaboobs ???

    What are megabobs? Are they a sort of meatballs?

    MegaBOBS... meataballs, you bet... BIG, ugli, stinkin' dumb dago
    bastardos! <heeheehee>

    Ahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

  9. Sheldon said:
    Pandoofus said:
    Quoted message said:

    Charleen Libant wrote:
    > I'm a cannibal lady and I'm hungry and want to cook my own megaboobs,
    > because they're so yummy.
    >
    > Do you have any good recipes for human megaboobs ???

    What are megabobs? Are they a sort of meatballs?

    MegaBOBS... meataballs, you bet... BIG, ugli, stinkin' dumb dago
    bastardos! <heeheehee>

    Ahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

    Lol...I have to say Pandemic Pandorable walked RIGHT into that one...like a
    jellyfish encountering a spinning propeller...WHOOSH...!!!

    --
    Best
    Greg

  10. Female breasts are mostly fat. They won't taste very good,
    bigger breasts just mean more fat.

    I'd recommend to cut them off, remove the fatty tissue and
    stuff the skin with minced meat, vegetables and spices.

    Then cook your [censored] in your oven and serve them
    with a nice red wine.

  11. Count Cannibal said:

    Female breasts are mostly fat. They won't taste very good,
    bigger breasts just mean more fat.

    You're supposed to chew on the nipples... the mega [censored] are for
    hanging onto so you don't fall into the oven while braising yer tube
    steak. That's my recipe and I'm sticking to it.

  12. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Count Cannibal said:

    Female breasts are mostly fat. They won't taste very good,
    bigger breasts just mean more fat.

    I'd recommend to cut them off, remove the fatty tissue and
    stuff the skin with minced meat, vegetables and spices.

    Then cook your [censored] in your oven and serve them
    with a nice red wine.

    Chianti and fava beans...
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  13. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Sheldon said:
    Count Cannibal said:

    Female breasts are mostly fat. They won't taste very good,
    bigger breasts just mean more fat.

    You're supposed to chew on the nipples... the mega [censored] are for
    hanging onto so you don't fall into the oven while braising yer tube
    steak. That's my recipe and I'm sticking to it.

    Wisdom indeed. <lol>
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  14. megaboobs stew all you need is your [censored] add carrots potatos and other things you like and what ever you can think of simple ya you can right me a [email hidden]

  15. ya i do is your sure this is what you want

  16. if you want you could make a [censored] soup all you need is your [censored] and vegtables chicken broth and what ever else you can think of like riceand a little lemon juce

  17. What an odd thread!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.