General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

How to improve Trader Joe's customers' services.

Started by Don Saklad · · Last activity · 9 posts · 198 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
21 April 2006
Last activity
21 April 2006
Original author
Don Saklad
Posts
9
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
198
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–9 of 9
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. How would you improve Trader Joe's customers' services?

  2. Don Saklad said:

    How would you improve Trader Joe's customers' services?

    Hire librarians.

    --
    Plain Bread alone for e-mail, thanks. The rest gets trashed.
    No HTML in E-Mail! -- http://www.expita.com/nomime.html
    Are you posting responses that are easy for others to follow?
    http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2000/06/14/quoting

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Don Saklad said:

    How would you improve Trader Joe's customers' services?

    That's a tough question because whenever I shop at any TJ in the
    Philadelphia area, the customer service is always first rate. I suppose
    if I had to pick one thing, it would be to open up a TJ closer to where
    I live. As it is, TJ's nearest store to me is a pain to get to because
    its in Center City, Philadelphia and the next nearest one is 20 miles
    away in Marlton, NJ. Probably my only gripe with the NJ TJ's store is
    the parking there sucks. Its in a strip mall where the parking lot seems
    a lot smaller than the mall needs.

  4. <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    How would you improve Trader Joe's customers' services?

    Hire librarians.

    SUBSCRIBE

    --oTTo--

  5. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Don Saklad said:

    How would you improve Trader Joe's customers' services?

    Customers don't provide services to TJ's other than patronage.

    If you're referring to TJ's customer service, I've never had a problem
    with it. I get help when I need help; what more would I want?

    -A

  6. Quoted message said:

    Don Saklad <[email hidden]> writes:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    How would you improve Trader Joe's customers' services?

    Quoted message said:

    Hire librarians.

    So the idea is you walk into their cubicle, sit down and open the
    book on their desk, and start "sharpening your pencil"?

    What's the punch line?

    Dr. HotSalt

  7. Otto Bahn said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    How would you improve Trader Joe's customers' services?

    Hire librarians.

    SUBSCRIBE

    Hot pr0n librarians?

    SUBSCRIBE ME TOO

    Thanks,
    Don

  8. Dr. HotSalt said:

    So the idea is you walk into their cubicle, sit down and open the
    book on their desk, and start "sharpening your pencil"?

    What's the punch line?

    I'm sharpening my pencil RIGHT NOW!!!

    Thanks,
    Don

  9. On Friday 21 April 2006 18:16 the world was graced when Don Salad bespake
    this infamous prose:

    Quoted message said:

    I'm sharpening my pencil RIGHT NOW!!!

    No, you're not, Don.

    You're spamming.

    Clueless assmunch.

    --
    Ya, I'm clueless. But, I'm probably older than you so there.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.