I am 1m94 tall. What size seat should I get from HPVelotechnik? Large or XLarge?
I can't get to try before I buy as I'm having it shipped to me (suboptimal I know) and the times I've tried Street Machines I've always forgotten to check what size seat was on them (doh!). I'm sure that a Medium seat is too small though (kept sliding off it).
The HPVelo site sets the split point between L and XL at 1m93. Very close. My trouser leg length is 36 inches if it helps.
Does anyone have measurements for the HPVelo seats? I could then compare it with my Bjaellby's euroseat which fits me just fine.
I am 1m94 tall. What size seat should I get from HPVelotechnik? Large or XLarge?
I have a HP Velo seat on the Velokraft. Only problem is I don't remember if it was the large or xl. If you get to Devils Island you're welcome to testsit. I will try to ask Kamil.
I am 1m94 tall. What size seat should I get from HPVelotechnik? Large or XLarge?
I'm 1.90 and have a Large.
Quoted message said:
I'm sure that a Medium seat is too small though (kept sliding off it).
Medium will almost certainly be too small, though having said that the combo seat/tailbox I used to use on the Speedmachine was sized similarly to the normal medium seat, and that felt fine.
Quoted message said:
Does anyone have measurements for the HPVelo seats?
No, but if it's just the length you want, I can pop out and measure mine at lunchtime...
I've mailed Kamil asking for a price for 5 seats shipped to DK, I'm waiting for the answer. Do you want to join in on the order (where in the world are you)? I guess it's HPVelotechnik seats he make (Mikael, correct me if I'm wrong).
I've mailed Kamil asking for a price for 5 seats shipped to DK, I'm waiting for the answer. Do you want to join in on the order (where in the world are you)? I guess it's HPVelotechnik seats he make (Mikael, correct me if I'm wrong).
Maciek makes them actually. Optima and HP models. I think it depends on what he has in stock. (Maciek that is.)
Please note that Novosport is the authorized dealer in most of the world. As far as I heard on my last visit to Maciek not Denmark tho.
Hows Thy? Windy? Is it one-way biking or do you manage the headwind?
Very quiet and yes, windy. A typical ride up here is 30-35km/h in one direction and about 14-18km/h in the other. It might be a little better with the fairing you sold me, but I let someone borrow that for a while.